Chapter 21: Mission Treat Her Right

Baekhyun's POV:

Joanna, wake up. Sehun is knocking at  the door. I've to open the door, you dummy. Wake up- I kept shaking her but in vain.

Baby, let me sleep for five more minuets- Joanna said as her grip on me tightened.

She whined like always. It's like a morning routine to her. I swear this girl would win any prize if the competition is about sleeping. She can sleep anywhere, anytime.

This afternoon, she slept on the couch, leaning onto me. Being the generous person I am, I carried her to bed. She doesn’t weight much comparing to her eating. I'm not lying but she eats a lot and she isn’t shy about it.

This girl will never change. How can she sleep so much. I tried to wake her up again. I tried to loosen her grip on me. Joanna-

Hum'- she hummed, rubbing her eyes lightly. She opened her eyes and looked at my direction. Our faces were inches apart. My eyes landed on her thin lips. How much I want to kiss those lips of her.

Shit. I slapped myself for having such thoughts.

She leaned towards me, burying her face on my chest. I swear, my heart skipped a bit. What's wrong with me.

Sehun~ah. I'm in the bathroom, taking my shower. Joanna is sleeping. She said she is tired. Do you want me to wake her up? I lied.

This little dummy. For her, I'm lying to my group mates.

Aniyo, don't disturb her then. Just tell her that we're waiting for her. we'll have our dinner once she wakes up- Sehun said and headed to the dining room.

Ok. I'll tell her that- I replied.

Joanna all are waiting for you. They won't have their dinner until you join them. Do you want them to starve for you?- I tried to blackmail her emotionally which actually worked.

Yah! I'm awake. Let's go- she said, jumping from the bed.

First go and freshen up. You stink- I said, making a face.

Really?- she tried to smell her which made me laugh. I burst into laughter seeing her struggling. She seems innocent, but her actions are the opposite.

Yah! Byun Baek. You liar- she grabbed a pillow, throwing to my direction. I dodged it easily. She puffed her cheeks and headed to the bathroom.

As soon as she came out, we headed to the dining room. I was staring at her. Kai saw us and I don't know why my mood ruined when he approached her and grabbed her hand. This boy is really pissing me off lately.

__________

Lay's POV:

Suho. I need your help. I approached Suho after thinking a lot. Suho knows the situation better than me.

Yes. Tell me what you need?- he asked calmly.

Let's get to the point. Suho actually I know that Joanna is married to Baekhyun. Joanna didn't say anything, I found out myself- I told him the truth. I don't want Joanna to get into trouble.

Huh? Anyone else knows about this?- Suho asked me in a worried tone.

Xiumin knows that she is married, but he doesn't know that Baekhyun is the person she is married to- I told him the truth.