Chapter 10: Namsan Tower

Third Person's POV:

Oi sleepy head, Wake up. We're going out- Baekhyun said patting Joanna's cheeks. He would rather be happy to plant his lips on them though.

Joanna woke up, rubbing her eyes softly. Good morning baby- she said, kissing him on the cheeks.

Her eyes widened as she realised what she has done. She got down from the bed and ran towards the bathroom.

Baekhyun was baffled. He was looking at the bathroom door where Joanna went.

After about half an hour Joanna came out. She wore a blue denim and a crop top. She avoided meeting his beloved husband's piercing gazes.

Baekhyun got ready and they both left the house in silence. Both didn’t utter a word. They both had so many things to say but it seems words were not enough to express their thoughts.

Baekhyun open the passenger door for her which made her stop on her track. This is the very first time Baekhyun is being a gentleman.

She looked at him, surprise evident in her sparkly eyes. But she everted her eyes as soon as her eyes met with his heated gazes.

She hopped on the car and they started their journey. Baekhyun didn’t say where he was taking her. It was a surprise. He was indeed trying to work this thing out even though he never accepted.

Their car stooped as they reached their destination. Last time they went Lotte world, this time he took her to Namsan Tower.

Baekhyun got down from the car and went to Joanna's side, opening the door for her. He stretched his hand out so that Joanna could hold his hand.

Joanna looked puzzled. Baekhyun, are you alright?- she said, fighting her urge to hold his hand.

Ya! You know millions of girls would die to be in your place? They would love to hold my hand but here I'm giving you the opportunity- Baekhyun said sassily.

She looked at him to be sure and when Baekhyun rolled his eyes, she got her confirmation. She grabbed his hand happily.

Yeah, millions of girls would love to do that but I'm the one who got to touch you. I cherished you in my heart for many years now- Joanna thought to herself.

__________

Let's eat something first. I'm starving- Joanna said.

Let's go there first- Baekhyun said, pointing to the cable car. Joanna pouted her lips. Baekhyun's eyes landed on her lips and he licked his lip lightly. He wanted to kiss on those so plump lips.

Baekhyun took her to the food corner to have their breakfast first. He was amazed, seeing her eat that much food.

He has seen many girls before but nobody could beat her if it comes to eat. He likes it about her.

They headed to the cable car as they were done with eating. Baekhyun was scared of cable car but he thought Joanna would oppose to go there.

This girl doesn’t know a single thing about me, does she?- Baekhyun thought a bit irritated.

Joanna was dancing in her mind. She kne baekhyun doesn’t like cable car and that he is afraid of it. But she didn’t oppose it as Baekhyun would be close to her during the ride. Just thinking about it was making her beat faster.

Oh shit. Baekhyun cursed under his breath when the Cable car started moving.

I've to be strong. I can't show my weakness to her- he kept mumbling to himself.