Chapter 39: Sleep with Me

Dedicated to bhwifeu

Joanna's POV:

I gathered all my courage and pushed Baekhyun hard. He stumbled back.

Joanna, why are you so angry baby? Let's talk please- Baekhyun said in a soft tone.

Mr. Byun, I said we have nothing to talk. And d-don't touch me like this. I can help myself- I said coldly. I was hurt inside. I couldn't hurt him. I love him madly.

Mr. Byun, just go the rehearsal room. I'll change my dress and directly go there- I said sternly.

Baekhyun didn't move from his place. He looked into my eyes. I noticed and averted my gazes from him.

You didn't sleep last night, did you?- Baekhyun asked as he moved closer to me.

Mr. Byun-

Answer me Joanna. You didn't sleep, right. Where were you?- Baekhyun asked me. His tone was full of authority.

I am not bound to answer any of your questions. Mr. Byun, let me change. Go please- I tried to sound soft.

So you won't answer me? I know you didn't sleep. I can see the dark circles around your eyes. Just tell me where you were the whole night?- Baekhyun asked again.

I pushed him back lightly as I tried to walk past him.

Don't you dare ignore me, Joanna- Baekhyun said as he pushed me to the wall again. His body was grinding me.
Baekhyun show me his phone.

Answer me or I'll call Leon or Sohee. Your choice- Baekhyun said softly yet threateningly.

Tears started forming in my eyes. I was hurt and panicked. I didn't want him to call Leon.

I mean even they didn't know that I'm not living with Baekhyun but with his family.

Baekhyun saw my panicked face.

Baby, don't cry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Ok, I'll not call Leon. Happy now? Come fast, I'll be waiting for you- Baekhyun said as he caressed my cheeks.

I flinched at his touch. He kissed me on the cheek and headed to the door.

I blushed but didn't want to let him know that it effected me in any way, so I just looked down.

I hope he didn't see me blush like an idiot.

I changed into a baggy pants and full sleeve shirt which is chosen by Baekhyun.

Yes. He chose it before leaving the room.

I still put it on cause I didn't want to hurt him bad. I can't hurt him. If he is hurt, I'll the one suffering. I love him that much.

I went to the rehearsal room and saw everybody. They were chatting and laughing.

May I join?- I asked innocently.