Chapter 6: Honeymoon Troubles

Third Person's POV:

Baekhyun was looking at her innocence, at her beauty. He was unable to take his eyes from her but he couldn’t stay in the bed for long. He had to wake her up.

Hey, Joanna, wake up. It's already morning, wake up- he patted her soft cheeks in order to wake her up. He couldn't even move as she held onto him.

Let me sleep, Ailee. I've no class to take today. Please, let me sleep- Joanna groggily.

Baekhyun was being impatient with her as the time passed by.

What? What is she talking about? No class? Ailee? Am I sound like a girl to her? I've had enough of this- Baekhyun said irritatedly.

Hey, Joanna, are you waking up or else, or else I-i'll kiss you- Baekhyun said nervously. He was angry and nervous at the same time. But his trick worked as Joanna's eyes shot open hearing the words. She got down and run to the washroom.

As she came back from the bathroom, she eyed Baekhyun. He was still laying in the bed. Joanna rolled her eyes and told him to freshen up as she was starving.

Baekhyun scowled at her.

Yah! I would have freshen up by now, if you had not holding onto me tight- Baekhyun said flustered.

Joanna being shy, denied the whole thing even if she knew that Baekhyun was indeed telling her the truth.

What? I didn't hold you. You must be dreaming boy. Just go now or else I'll  leave you behind and eat my breakfast- Joanna said awkwardly, trying to avoid the topic.

Yah, Joanna, don't lie now. Ok, I'm not in the mood to fight with you. I'll settle it down once we finished our breakfast- Baekhyun said, heading towards the bathroom.

__________

At the Lobby:

What you want to eat? Let's go with your choice- Joanna said, clapping her hands.

Really? Are you kidding me? First you forced me to marry you and now you are so considerate towards me. Just stop fooling me, will you?- Baekhyun said annoyed.

Baekhyun, why you always bring this topic out of  no where. We are married, that's what matters, right?- Joanna tried to defend herself.

She knew Baekhyun was annoyed and angry, but this much, that she didn’t expect.

You just get angry cause I forced you to marry me, but have you ever tried to know why I did so? You know what, just forget it. You hate me and I'm getting it. Let's just not pretend to be happy- Joanna said hurt.

She was feeling low. She didn't want to stay here any longer. Let's just go back. I'll book the tickets- She said as she left the lobby, without having her breakfast.

___________

At the hotel room:

Joanna was pissed at herself. She thought she deserve all the things but still couldn’t help but cry.

She knew that she forced him to marry her but she thought she could make him fall in love with her. But now all seems quite twisted to her.

She didn’t want to sit alone, so she decided to go the beach.

Baekhyun didn’t have his breakfast either. He thought she was overboard and went to find Joanna. But even after one and a half hour he was still clueless about her whereabouts.

He looked everywhere and now he was heading to the beach. He was determine to scold her once he got a hold of her. He heard a familiar voice while walking and started walking towards the direction.

There she was. Threatening some local goons.

Hey, stay away from me. Look it will be bad for you if my husband sees this. Don't touch me, damn it. I say leave me alone- Joanna said in a high pitched tone.

Baekhyun couldn’t hear the words but he could see her fighting. Fighting for her dignity. He clenched his fists as one of the goons tried to touch her.

Joanna was his. He was shocked himself that he think like that but it was the truth. This girl in front of him is his responsibility.

He went to the commotion and pulled her close. He looked at the goons and started cursing. Just leave her alone or else the consequences would be worst- he was shocked that he could speak so loud.

Joanna was ashamed that Baekhyun found her in such a situation. She wanted to leave but Baekhyun already got her. He was gripping her wrist so that she couldn’t leave.

This small touch from him sent her to cloud nine. She was thinking that she must be dreaming.

Let's go and grab some foods. I'm starving- Baekhyun said, pulling her towards a food cart. And yes, you look great in jeans, d-don't wear short- Baekhyun kept mumbling. Even though he liked her wearings, it's just that he didn’t like others attention on her.

Ok- Joanna could only say as she started walking beside Baekhyun.

____________

The remaining day they both had fun together. Sure enough, Baekhyun was sad and angry about the marriage but he knew that the girl was genuine and  easy to be friend with. Though he didn’t put his trust on her yet, she was somewhat trustworthy.

He found many similarities between them. The girl is a living trouble. Wherever she went, something happened. He knew for a fact that anyone would be happy and lucky to have her as his wife. May be he would be too if the situations were different.

They were standing outside a shop now. Baekhyun bought her a dress and she wore it for him. She asked him how she was looking.

A boy from the street replied some inappropriate words and before Baekhyun could do something he heard a loud sound.

I asked my husband and you're not him- she said cockily. Baekhyun could only chuckle at her actions. She cursed at the boy.

Baekhyun was only getting more surprised. This girl is full of surprises. She intertwined her fingers with his and went to their hotel.

____________

Joanna already booked the ticket and he also let Baekhyun know about it. Their flight was early in the morning.

We're leaving early in the morning. No problem, right?- Joann asked politely.

Baekhyun smirked at her. It's you who should have problems. You can't even wake up early in the morning- Baekhyun said smiling.

Joanna  tch"ed. Yes, we will see- she challenged.

Yeah, another beautiful morning when I'll see you holding onto me tight- Baekhyun thought to himself as he dozed off.

__________