Chapter 29: Seven Minutes in Heaven

Joanna's POV:

I left the place as I was feeling suffocated there. Before leaving the place I made sure that Suho oppa or Xiumin oppa doesn't say anything to Baekhyun.

Yah! Joanna, how can you leave like that? Why don't you just confront him?- Lay asked me in a worried tone.

Hey, I told you I'm fine..you don't  need to follow me. I can take care of myself- I replied ignoring his question.

Don't you dare ignore my question, Joanna- Lay said, raising his voice a little.

A-are you shouting at me- I countered him while sobbing.

S-sorry. I didn't mean to do that- Lay said, hugging me.

Hum. I hummed and went to my car. I'll be back before dinner. Don't worry about me. Take care of him on my behalf- I said him politely.

You're blinded by love, Joanna- Lay said with a sad smile on his face.

I started my engine. I don't know where I'm going but I just need some time. Alone.

Third Person's POV:

Lay hyung, why were you hugging my Joanna- Sehun asked in an angry tone.

Sehun~ah, Joanna is not yours. Don't you remember today's incident. She just friend zoned you- Lay said chuckling.

Ugh. No, she is mine. I-i like her, no I love her hyung- Sehun said in a soft tone.

S-sehun. Lay panicked. All this time he thought Sehun was just bring childish. He never thought that Sehun could be serious about some girl.

w-when did y-you fall for her- Lay asked softly.

I-i don't know hyung. But I really love her. I seriously want her in my life. Sehun said in a serious tone. Lay could see the sincerity in Sehun's eyes.

L-let me have her hyung. I'll keep her happy- Sehun said in a low tone and headed to the dorm. Lay was stunned, he didn't know how to react.

Lay told everything to Suho and Xiumin. They both were stunned too.

W-what? B-but we thought Kai like her- Xiumin said in a panicked tone.

Our Sehun has really grown up now. He can make his own decisions now- Lay said in a low tone.

But guys. Our Sehun has a great taste. I mean look who has he chosen? It's our Joanna- Suho chuckled while Xiumin and Lay widened their eyes.

Yah! What are you saying Suho- Xiumin smacked on his head.

Hyung, Sehun is still immature. He will understand once he got to know the fact. I know he would still care for Joanna and protect her from any harm. For now, let's just focus on Baekhyun and Joanna- Suho reassured them.

Yeah. Let's try to get them closer tonight. Let's do something fun tonight.

The boys were doing their things whereas Joanna went to her home.