Chapter 12: Memories of the Past

Third Person's POV:

Baekhyun, b-baby I didn't do anything wrong. You're mistaken. How can you h-hurt me again. It's painful, damn it. I-i can't live without you. Just pick up the damn phone- Joanna was sobbing hard as for the umpteenth time Baekhyun didn't pick up the phone.

She threw the phone angrily and collapsed on the floor. The memories of the past was running through her head.

It all started four years ago. When Baekhyun was still a trainee and Joanna was the one, following him everywhere.

Flashback: 4 years ago

Oppa, how long will you take? Let's go already- Joanna hollered, roaming around his room.

Hey, just two more minutes, J- Baekhyun replied, trying his best to move faster.

Oppa, it's Joanna. If you keep calling me J, then one day you'll surely forget my name- Joanna puffed her cheeks.

Aniyo. I can never forget my angel, can I?- Baekhyun replied softly.

Aisssh. Stop pampering me. Let's go. We'll be late oppa. You're the main singer of the event- Joanna said, pulling him lightly.

Yah. Don't panic. We won't be late. Let's go- Baekhyun reassured.

They went to the event they were invited and Baekhyun sang as the lead vocal.

Yay. you were great oppa- Joanna pulled him into a hug as soon as baekhyun got down from the stage.

Baekhyun hugged her back.

Hey J, your voice is tender and sweet. Why don't you try to sing and be a singer. What you wanna be in the future actually- Baekhyun asked her softly.

I definitely don't want to be a singer. I wanna be a choreographer- Joanna replied enthusiastically.

Jinja? Wae?

I know oppa one day you'll be a great singer, but if I become a singer. I won't be able to be with you. So I will a super choreographer and I'll be your personal choreographer- Joanna said hugging him tightly.

Aissh J. You're crazy, you know that?- Baekhyun said pinching her cheeks.

Yes, I know. I'm crazy about you- Joanna said softly, her cheeks becoming a darker shade of pink.

Ohh. Ok, let's meet tonight. I've to go now. I-i have some work to do- Baekhyun said hesitantly.

Oppa, you're stuttering. You're hiding something? Something bothering you?- Joanna asked worriedly.

Don't doubt your oppa. See you later tonight- Baekhyun said as he headed towards his destination.

Baekhyun indeed lied to her.

Hey, Lisa. Why did you call me? I was with J- Baekhyun said roughly.

So? You're my boyfriend Baekhyun. Why you always spend your time with her- Lisa said annoyed.

She's my best friend you know that. She is alone here after she moved from New York- Baekhyun tried to reason out.

None of my concern Baekhyun. She's nothing to me and it creeps me out when I think about sharing your apartment with her- Lisa said, losing her patience.

Yah, you're doubting me? Lisa you know I won't do anything stupid-

*smooch*

Lisa kissed Baekhyun. Baekhyun kissed her back. But little did they know that someone was there, watching them from afar.