Chapter 22: Crazy Concert

Joanna's POV:

Boys. Just one more day. I know you guys gonna kill it. You guys will slay but please, can you focus on the rehearsal now- I said in a pissed tone.

Tomorrow is the big moment they're practising for. They worked really hard but still there are some moves which they had to polish.

Kai, Sehun stop fooling around- I said agitatedly. They pouted. They looked so cute and innocent but I can't melt now.

Just go back to your positions. Now- I said sternly. They are scared of side of mine.

Yah!! Joanna. We have been dancing for 5 hours already. Just give us some rest- Xiumin oppa said with a pout.

Oppa, it's not gonna work on me. Please switch of the TV- I requested him politely.

You're cruel- Xiumin oppa teased.

Thanks oppa- I said with a crooked smile.

Baekhyun became more cold towards me. I don't know why but Kai and Sehun always cling to me. Every time I'm with Kai or Sehun, Baekhyun would just glare at me. If lookes could kill, I would have dead for umpteenth time.

Baek, do it in this way- I told him as I went close to him. For the last 28 days I tried my best to get close to him but he just turned me down every chance he got. I kept questioning myself. Am I that bad? Why is it so hard to fall for me? I shrugged my thoughts.

I'm doing it properly- he told me in a stern voice. Everyone looked at us.

You all can go. Just rest for a while. We'll practice in the evening- I told them with a smile.

They all just nodded and left the room. Baekhyun was leaving too. I grabbed Baekhyun's wrist before he could leave the room. He looked at me with tired eyes.

You need to practice more. Come and dance with me- I told him in a calm tone.

Just let go of my hand- Baekhyun said as he smacked my hand away. I'm not Kai or Sehun- he left, saying the last sentence in a stern voice.

I was standing there dumbfounded. He is definitely jealous- I thought as a smile automatically formed on my face.

The day came and they all were ready for the big moment. They were currently getting ready in the green room. I went there to wish them luck.

Best of luck. You people know the best about the things to do, so I don't need to say anything. I was probably more excited than them. I never missed a single concert of Exo.

Lay jump from nowhere and hugged me tightly. Wish me luck chingu- he childishly.

Xiumin oppa and Suho oppa joined us. Chen also joined. Chen and I become friends and we love to joke around. Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and Baekhyun stood there doing nothing. Baekhyun seems to be pissed off.

They all left the room. Baekhyun was the last to leave the room. I dragged him inside and close the door.

What the fuck, Joanna. Why did you do this? Open the door. They will get a bad idea- Baekhyun said coldly.

Without saying a word I hugged him. I hugged him tightly. Best of luck, baby. Don't be nervous. I know you will slay all with your charm, with your voice- I looked at him in the eyes. I tilted my head a little and pressed my lips on his soft cheeks.

Baekhyun's POV:

Lay hugged her. I was pissed to say the less. But what hurts me the most that she hugs him back. Xiumin hyung, Suho hyung and even Chen hugged her. I'm damn jealous that I'm not close to her.

She wished all of us luck and all of us were going out of the room. She dragged me inside the room and locked the door. Is she mad?

What the fuck, Joanna. I cursed. She didn't utter a word. She hugged me tightly and comforted me with her sweet words. For a moment I thought she really cares about me. Does she really care for me?

She broke the hug and looked directly into my eyes. She tilted her head a little, pressing her soft lips on my cheeks. How I wish it was my lips that she kissed on. My heart skipped a beat. Whenever she touches me, my heartbeat becomes faster. Am I falling for her? Is it even possible for me to fall for her?

I didn't know what to say. I just opened the door and went out from the room. Right now, my only focus was on the concert ahead. I hope the concert goes well.

_______ 

Kai oppa, you're the best; I love you Suho oppa; marry me Chanyeol  oppa, wow. These girs. I heard them called out for the boys. I cheered for Baekhyun. I wasenjoying the performances from the VIP area.

The boys just nailed it. I shout my lungs out. I flustered a bit when Baekhyun looked at my direction. I waved at him and gave him the fighting sign.

Exo never fails to make me the happiest person in the world. The concert finishes grandly. There were a lot of fans.

When I was going to the greenroom of the boys. I saw a girl sneak in the room. I ran to the room and my jaw dropped.

Oppa, I love you. Marry me oppa- the girl said, hugging Baekhyun. My Baekhyun.

Baekhyun stood still. He was dumbfounded. The other boys were giving looks to each other. Lay tried to pull the girl slowly but her grip on Baekhyun tightened. Lay saw me and tensed up.

I went close to Baekhyun and pulled the girl harshly. The girl gave me a piercing look which made me lose my control. I slapped her. Damn hard.

*slap*

H-how dare you- the girl said as she was about to raise her hands on me.

I slapped her once again and called the security.

Just take her away from my eye sight. I can't stand a girl like her. I was mad at her as he touched my Baekhyun.

A-ahh. Baekhyun wanted to say something but Kai cut him off.

Hey, brave girl. Don't ruin your mood for nothing. Let's go to a club and celebrate. Kai said, earning the attention of others. Baekhyun just looked at me with his puppy eyes.

________

Don't be silent readers. You guys inspire me to go on.

Read, vote, comments and share if you like.

You guys can follow me if you want to. I don't bite ;)

Exo