Epilogue

Dedicated to sunshinevang04

Hey guys, finally I'm here with the Epilogue. I hope you'll like it.

Happy Reading guys. ❤

************
Joanna's POV:

Enough of this PDA. Will you guys stop- a voice said as he pulled away Baekhyun.

Yah!- Baekhyun said but his jaw dropped as he saw them?

Hyung? W-what are you guys doing here- Baekhyun asked in a surprised tone.

We came here for this lady- one of them said as he pointed his finger towards me.

Baekhyun was shocked. He looked at me with confused eyes.

I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

How are you, Luhan oppa? You guys had a safe journey, right?- I asked them as I broke the hug.

Y-you know them, Joanna?- Baekhyun asked me softly.

Of course, who wouldn't know them, baby. They are all universal stars.

Ok, jokes apart. Luhan oppa is Ailee's fiancé and they all are Leon's friends- I said calmly.

What? Ailee is engaged? - Baekhyun asked, his eyes widened.

Yah! You're my husband, Byun Baekhyun. Why are you tensing up if my sister is engaged or not?- I asked him with a skeptical look.

It's nothing like that. I'm happy for her- Baekhyun said rolling his eyes.

Baekhyun, you're so rude. They are your brothers also. Still you didn't greeted them well - I said annoyed.

Tao was the first one who ran to Baekhyun and hugged him. Luhan oppa laughed at their cuteness.

We chatted for an hour or two and finally it's time to go home.

Baby, let's go home now. All are waiting for us- Baekhyun said as he pulled me close to him.

I looked in his eyes and caressed his cheeks.

I'm taking my sister with me- Leon said as he came running towards us. Baekhyun was looking puzzled. Leon broke the silence.

Baekhyun, Ailee said she wants Joanna with us, for tonight. I hope you understand.

Yeah, sure- Baekhyun said bitterly. I chuckled and kissed him on the cheeks and he smiled. Baby, I'll come and pick you up tomorrow. Take care of her- Baekhyun said glaring at Luhan oppa & Tao. He walked away.

************

Baekhyun's POV:

Where is she?- Lay asked as I entered into the house.

She is with Leon. And guys, you won't believe whom I met awhile ago- I said smiling.