Chapter 13: A New Choreographer

Joanna's POV:

Baby, why are you crying? There's nothing to cry about- Ailee said while embracing me.

I-i want him back, please. Just help me get him back please. He didn't even give me a chance to explain anything. I-I love him. Is it that hard to understand?

Ssssh. Don't cry. We are here. We are here to help. Just stop crying already- Sohee said to calm me down.

Joanna, I told you several times that Baekhyun doesn't deserve you. You my little sister, you deserve better- Leon told me in a angry tone.

I know Leon wasn't angry on me. He was angry on Baekhyun as he made me, his little sister cry.

All he does is make you cry. Let's just go back- Leon said in a soft voice.

I didn't come back just to leave. I came here for Baekhyun. I'm his wife. I-i can't live without him- I countered, still crying.

Ailee and Sohee came between as they could sense the heated atmosphere between me and Leon.

Hey, you two. Just stop it, ok. We'll find a way. Just stop this- Ailee said with authority.

I found a way. You two just need to help me out- I said, facing them.

So? What are you waiting for. Shoot- Sohee said excitedly.

L-Leon, you didn't say anything to them?- I said in an annoyed tone.

I called them to say but when they heard about you crying, they just hang up on me. And now we are here- Leon said to defend himself.

Ailee and Sohee both were getting irritated with their arguments.

Enough you two. What's your plan, Joanna? Sohee asked, her tone so tender yet so serious.

T-talk to uncle Soo-man- I said in a shaky tone.

What? Talk to uncle Soo-man and say what?- Ailee asked in a surprised tone.

Ok, I got it. Sohee said while looking at me with a smirk.

I knew you would help me- I said, hugging my sister. Sohee hates Lee Soo-man and loves to mess with him.

And, then what?- Ailee asked again as she didn't understand anything.

Don't be stupid, Ailee. Don't forget our position. We hold  57%  shares of uncle Soo-man's business- Sohee said with a smirk.

Ailee got the point now. Ok, then let's not waste anytime. Let's go and talk to uncle Soo-man.

________

Lee Soo-man's Office:

What? You want me to take her as our new choreographer- Lee Soo-man asked pointing at me.

Yes. We want you to do as we said. Besides you won't regret your decision uncle. She is the best- Sohee said while holding my hand.

Yes and beautiful too. That will be a destruction for my boys- Lee Soo-man said in a panicked tone.

You don't have any way but to agree with us- Sohee said while jumping. She was having fun as she was pissing him off.

Lee Sooman agreed but he was pissed off. He was mad at Sohee. He hated how he always lost to this little punk. I'll teach you a lesson someday- uncle Lee said angrily under his breathe which only made me chuckle.