Chapter 9: First Fight is Sweet

Third Person's POV:

Joanna glaced at her wrist-watch and her eyes was about to pop out.

Hey guys, it's quite late. I've to go now. We'll hang out some another time- she said hugging both of the boys.

Vernon pleaded her not to go so soon.

Joanna was about to say something when she saw Exo.

She saw everyone except him.

She was screwed. She has to leave now. Joanna patted his cheeks and left before he could protest anymore.

__________

Damn. She is hot- Kai said, patting  Chanyeol's shoulder as they both were admiring her beauty.

Yes. She is beautiful. By the way, whom she is with- Lay cut them off as he attacked them with a new question.

What? What do you mean, Lay?- Suho asked in an irritated tone.

I was wondering whether she is Vernon's girlfriend or Mingyu's- Lay chuckled.

Whatever. But both of them are lucky as they got her touch- Kai said with a smirk on his face. Everybody burst into laughter without Suho. He was worried about Baekhyun.

Stop it guys- Suho yelled at them which made them stunned. Don't make any assumptions if you don't know her. May be she was with her friends.

Hey, Suho hyung. Why are you defending her? Do you know her by any chance- Sehun asked, raising his brows.

Oh shut it- Suho said panicked. Let's just go back now- Suho said, calming himself.

___________

Joanna was calling Baekhyun non-stop but he wasn’t receiving any call. Did he see me with Vernon and Mingyu? Shit. He definitely misunderstood me- Joanna panicked.

She was heading towards the gate when she saw him.

He was standing there alone. Joanna called and saw him declining the call.

She started running towards Baekhyun.

_______

Hey kiddo, why didn't you pick up your phone? I called you so many times- Joanna said softly.

Baekhyun was facing to his car's door. He heard her voice and suddenly he was getting pissed off.

Hey, I'm talking to you. Why aren’t you looking at me? Are you mad at me? Have I done something?- Joanna bombarded him with questions. She didn’t expect what happened next.

He turned around and pinned her to the car. His eyes was red, he was raging in anger.

Joanna never saw him this angry before.

Tell me Joanna, what am I to you actually? A deal? A time-pass? What the fuck do I mean to you- Baekhyun yelled. Do I hold no importance in your life? Am I not enough for you?- he bombarded her with question after question.

Hey, look at me- Joanna said, caressing his cheeks. Baekhyun flinched under her touch.

It's nothing like that Baekhyun. You know that they are just friends and you are my husband. You are the most important person in my life- Joanna said, trying to calm the boy down.