Chapter 15: Moving to Exo's Dorm

Third Person's POV:

Everyone was shocked and curious about Baekhyun's sudden anger.

They wanted to know the reason. Chanyeol was about to ask him something when suddenly the door opened-

Uncle Soo-man. How are you?- Joanna asked in a soft tone. Everyone was shocked as she addressed Lee Soo-man as uncle.

How are you, young lady? I hope you didn't face any problem here- Lee Soo-man said as he looked at the boys.

Aniyo. They are good- Joanna faked a smile. She didn't like Kai as he held her hands that also in front of Baekhyun. Besides his gifts pissed her off too. She shrugged her head and looked at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was looking at her only. He was mad at her. Joanna gave him a smirk which made him even more angry if that's possible.

What's her problem? Does she even know how to dance? But she's our choreographer. Soo-man said she is the best. No. She must have forced Soo-man, like she forced me- thousands of thoughts were running through Baekhyun's mind. Soo-man's voice brought him to reality.

Boys, as you might have heard that she is going to live with you guys and as you know that we have 5 rooms; so one of you have to vacant the room for her. Soo-man said in a stern voice.

Huh? All the boys were looking at each other. Baekhyun was panicking.

Really? She is gonna sleep alone? Never. I know her. She is a coward if I say it straight- Baekhyun was whispering to Suho.

Suho chuckles hearing Baekhyun's words. All the boys looked at them.

Is there something wrong?- Soo-man asked again in a cold tone.

Uhh. Uncle Soo-man, actually I can't sleep alone- Joanna said and looked down as she was embarrassed at what she just said.

See. Told you. She can't sleep alone- Baekhyun told Suho playfully.

W-what? You want to share a room with one of the guys?- Soo-man asked in a shocked tone.

If they are ok with it- Joanna said still looking down.

I-I'm not ok with it- Baekhyun said in a angry tone. She is a girl. How can she share a room with one of them?- Baekhyun asked Soo-man in a pissed off tone.

Everyone was shocked as they saw Baekhyun raising his voice on Soo-man. Suho was enjoying the scenario and he was laughing like a maniac.

Yah. Hyung. Have you already gone mad? Why are you laughing?- Sehun asked in a surprised tone.

Will you just listen to me once?- Joanna shout out loud which made everyone look at her.

Let's do a lottery. I'll share my room with the person I get through the lottery- She said smugly.

Everyone agreed with her except Baekhyun and Suho. They were giving each other terrified looks.

They started the lottery. Kai and Chanyeol were sad as they didn't get the chance to be her roommate. Lay was smiling throughout the lottery as he got Suho as his roommate. Xiumin got Chen and D.O got Sehun.

They all were surprised as they saw that Joanna was going to share the room with Baekhyun.

Baekhyun stood up and left the room. He went to his room and slammed the door behind.

This punk. What if she had to share her room with one of the guys. I'm so gonna kill her for that. She knows how to make me mad- Baekhyun muttered to himself.