Chapter 37: I Love Her

Dedicated to EmmyJX

*****************************************

Third Person's POV:

W-what?? You're leaving me? You can't leave me, Joanna. Not now when I've shorted out my feelings for you- Baekhyun mumbled in a hurt tone.

You're saying something?- Xiumin asked in a low tone as he tapped Baekhyun's shoulder.

Hyung, I didn't do it purposely. I didn't want to slap her, it just happened. Please just convince her to stay with me- Baekhyun pleaded. He just wanted Joanna to stay with him at any cost.

We will talk about it later Baekhyun. You've to clear a lots of things. For now let's just give Joanna some space- Xiumin said giving him a small smile which didn’t reach his eyes.

Baekhyun felt lost. He didn’t know what to do. He just didn’t want to lose his wife.

All the guys were in shocked. They didn’t expect such a secret. They didn’t expect Baekhyun would keep a secret from them. They didn’t expect Baekhyun would raise his hands on a girl.

Suho tried to tackle down the situation. But most of the boys remained in the dining area. Sleep wouldn't consume them any sooner.

Sehun headed towards Joanna's room. He didn’t confess his feelings today which he regretted. But what he regretted the most that there was no chance for him at all to begin with.

I'll miss you guys. Just take care of yourselves and don't try to forget me or else I'll haunt you all in your dreams- Joanna said giggling.

Sehun smiled sadly.

How can you smile in a situation like this, J. You're crazy, you know that- Sehun said as he hugged her tightly.

Yah! Recently you're hugging me too much- Joanna teased Sehun but she hugged him back.

I'll miss you. We became friends lately but trust me I'm going to miss you like hell- Joanna said crying.

Please don't cry, J. You have me, I-I mean you've all of us- Sehun said as he let her free from the hug.

You're still our choreographer, remember? You can't leave me- Lay said as he ruffled her hair.

Ohh. About that? I all ready talked with Mr. Lee Soo-man and he agreed on replacing me- Joanna said sadly.

W-what have you done? You're really leaving us? Joanna, don't do this please - Lay said in a hurt tone.

I-I have to go. Please understand. I can't see him with other girls. It hurts me. I love him and I always will- Joanna said as tears started forming in her eyes.

D-don't worry guys. I'm here for another week. I'm still your choreographer for a week. Let's have as much fun as we can so that you guys won't be able to forget me- Joanna said in a cracked tone. She was on the verge of crying.

Baekhyun was becoming restless. All he wanted was a happily ever after with Joanna.

She is going to leave me hyung- Baekhyun cracked. Suho was sad but mostly disappointed on him.