Chapter 7: Beginning of a Friendship

Third Person's POV:

Another sweet morning. Joanna was sleeping peacefully, her arms wrapping around his husband's torso. For Baekhyun, she was an angel.

He didn’t even realise when his palm started caressing her soft pink cheeks. It was a sudden urge he felt at that moment. He carefully touched the strands of hair and side it to have a proper view.

Joanna started stirring in her sleep. She woke up, softly rubbing her eyes. She looked around and found Baekhyun staring at her.

Her cheeks turned into crimson.

Baekhyun was whipped but he didn’t want to admit it.

Joanna was surprised. Baekhyun woke up before her. Again. Doesn't he sleep?- she thought to herself.

You woke up before me but still you're not ready? Kiddo, we've a flight to catch in one hour- she said, attempting to reduce the awkwardness.

Kiddo? Me? You little girl, how dare you- Baekhyun barked before heading towards the bathroom.

_______

3 hours later:

They reached the airport and a car was waiting for them.

Leon, Joanna run to her brother and hugged him tightly.

I've come to pick you up guys. Baekbeom is busy- Leon announced.

Wait. It's not the direction of my house- Baekhyun said calmly but he was confused at the same time.

We are going the apartment Baekbeom oppa gifted us- Joanna cooed.

Baekhyun kept his mouth shut. He was angry and sad at the same time. He has to move in with her now?

Leon left after dropping them to their house saying he has other stuffs to do.

Joanna didn't force her brother and let it be. She roamed around the house for sometimes and then got bored.

Let's go out and have some fun- she said, shocking Baekhyun in the process.

Now? As in right now?- Baekhyun asked shocked.

Please, don't be a killjoy. We didn’t get much time together in Jeju. It will be fun, please- she started poking Baekhyun.

D-don't touch me- Baekhyun stammered. He mentally face palmed.

Joanna raised her eyebrows and reached for his hand. She intertwined her fingers with his and started pulling him wherever she was going.

Baekhyun tch"ed.

_______

They were standing outside litte world. You sure you wanna go there- Baekhyun pointed to the entrance which only earned him giggles from the girl.

She handed him a mask and glasses so that he can disguise himself.

She waited for him to put them on but what she didn’t expect was an appreciation from him.