Chapter 11: Slap Hard

Third Person's POV:

Joanna didn't know what to do anymore. She was lost. She couldn’t live there all alone. The thought of living alone was scaring her to death.

She pulled her phone out from her bag, thinking whom could she call. She thought about her brother and dialled his number.

Leon picked up the phone after few rings.

Hey, Leon can you come over to my place. Baekhyun left for practice. He may or may not come tonight- Joanna said in a breath.

Wow, I love you too little sister- Leon said, his tone full with sarcasm.

Joanna face palmed. Her brother is another pain in the ass.

Listen, we are in a meeting. It's important. Can I call you back later?- Leon asked softly.

We?- she asked.

Leon informed her that Ailee, Sohee was in the meeting too.

Joanna got the answer she needed.

Ok, call me as soon as the meeting ends- she said before ending the call.

She didn’t think twice before dialling Baekhyun's number. Right now, it's an emergency.

Baekhyun heard his phone ringing again and again but didn’t stop his practice. He knew it was Joanna. And it only made him smirk more.

Let her miss me more- he kept mumbling to himself.

Joanna kept calling him. But he never picked her call.

Sehun got annoyed and told him to pick the phone up but Baekhyun only chuckled.

Oh Sehun, watch your tone. I'm your hyung, remember that- Baekhyun said pouting.

Yah! It's not going to work on me. If you don't pick up your phone this time, I'm gonna pick it up on your behalf- Sehun said while sticking his tongue out.

Oh shit- Baekhyun cursed under his breathe as his phone started ringing again. Sehun tried to grab his phone but Baekhyun got it first. Baekhyun switched his phone off.

Joanna was walking back and forth. She couldn’t find any other solution but to call her friends over.

She texted Baekhyun before calling Mingyu. Mingyu received the call after few rings.

She planned to hangout with her friends for sometime. She would then leave for her house to meet up with her siblings.

Hey Mingyu. Can you guys please come over. I'm texting you my address- Joanna asked politely.

Sure thing- Mingyu said before ending the call.

Joanna texted her address.

Mingyu tried to set his friend up. He knew Vernon would never confess his feelings. He wanted him to clear his mind.

Hey, Vernon. I've a news to bring smile on your face- Mingyu said while approaching Vernon.

Really? What- Vernon asked sternly.

Don't give this kind of attitude- Mingyu said, smacking his head. I've texted you Joanna's address. She asked us to go but I can't as I have somewhere else to go. She said she is bored, may be she is alone and I think it's the right time for you-