Chapter 43: Confession

Dedicated to all my lovely readers

I'm glad that I started writing this fan fiction "My Sasaeng Wife".

I've made a lot of friends. I really appreciate all your love & support. You guys are the best.

Yes, I love my silent readers also. Though you guys didn't vote, but you guys at least read it and I'm happy to know that.

I'm not a good speaker and I can't give speeches :) I don't wanna be emotional also.

So, let's just enjoy the last chapter.

************

Joanna's POV:

Joanna, don't cry. Oppa is here- Baekbeom oppa said as he caressed my cheeks.

I couldn't control my emotions anymore and started crying harder. Baekbeom oppa pulled me in a brotherly hug.

I'll miss you oppa. Even though we didn't start off well but I have always respected you- I said while sobbing. I was still hugging him. His warmth was giving me comfort.

Stop crying like a baby and let's go for a shopping- Baekbeom oppa said as he broke the hug. He was smiling so beautifully.

But oppa, I called Leon. He said he will pick me up in an hour- I told him the truth.

Ok, I'll call him and tell him that I'm gonna take my baby sister with me on shopping and I'll be the one dropping her home safely- Baekbeom oppa said while chuckling.

Just go and change. I'm waiting for you outside- oppa said as he headed to the door.

I didn't want to face Baekhyun again. But I had to go to my room to get my clothes. I went in my room and there I saw 9 gorgeous looking boys. Yes, all of them were sitting on Baekhyun's bed. They were discussing something but as they sensed my presence, they just stopped talking.

Something wrong?- I asked in a low tone.

Nope. We are discussing about our concerts plan- Xiumin oppa said calmly. I didn't believe it but I can't force them either to tell me the truth. I just took out my clothes and went to the bathroom.

 I just took out my clothes and went to the bathroom