Chapter 32: Jealousy

Joanna's POV:

Where were you?- Baekhyun asked me in a soft tone as soon as I entered into our room.

I was with Lay. I simply said it.

Yah! I'm your husband, You were blessed with my touch just an hour ago, how can you be with someone else- Baekhyun asked in a annoyed tone.

My cheeks turn into pink as I remembered the kiss. My first Kiss.
But then I remembered that I'm not his type after all. My heart ached a lot.

Why were you looking for me? Wanna say something?- I countered confidently. I can't be nervous anymore.

Like I said, it would be my last try and I would try my level best. I have loved him for years now. I can't afford to lose him after coming so far.

You can't back out now Joanna- I mumbled to myself.

I'm sleepy- Baekhyun said agitatedly.

So? You were looking for me cause you're sleepy- I mocked him.

Yah! Joanna, I was waiting for you. You're the one who can't sleep alone, you're the one who can't fall asleep without touching me- Baekhyun rubbed the truth on my face.

I was embarrassed hearing his statement but I can't show it, can I?

Byun Baekhyun, don't you like my touch then? Don't say that you're not liking my touch- I teased him.

He looked directly in my eyes amused. He wasn't expecting me to be this bold. But I guess, now I've to. He has left me with no choice.

Why Sehun called you J?- Baekhyun changed the topic.

Because he wanted to call me J. Why? Is there something wrong with that?- I asked faking innocence.

N-no. I was just curious. Go to bed now. It's quite late- Baekhyun said spacing out.

Baekhyun, why are you spacing out? If something bothering you, you can tell me if you want- I said softly.

Suddenly his expression changed into an angry one. I said, there's nothing to tell. Mind your own business, will you- Baekhyun yelled.

I felt hurt. Just an hour ago, he was being so sweet to me, he kissed me and now after an hour this is how he treats me. Such a Jerk.

Just forget it. I Am Sorry for Bothering You and Thanks for Treating Me Like a Trash Right after Kissing Me just An Hour Ago Mr. Byun- I emphasized each and every word as I headed to my bed.

I didn't bother to look at him as I placed myself on the bed. I tried to sleep but heck, I can't sleep alone.
Baekhyun didn't come and I couldn't sleep. I was moving to and fro.

After sometime I felt Baekhyun's presence closer to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. He buried his face on the crook of my neck.

I felt ticklish. I tried to move away but his grip on me tightened. He mumbled something but I couldn't hear that clearly.

Baekhyun's POV: