Chapter 42: You can't Leave Me

Dedicated to holy_byuns

Joanna's POV:

You're here, my boy. Come, let's have breakfast with us- Mr. Byun said in a cheerful tone.

Awww, come on sons. Don't be shy around us- Mrs. Byun said chuckling as she invited the members to go in.

Baekhyun broke the hug and winked at me. I was blushing like mad. He went inside with mommy and daddy leaving me behind.

Hey, I missed you- Lay and Sehun said in unison as they hugged me tightly.

Yah! Don't touch my wife- Baekhyun came to me as he pushed them aside.

Come baby, I'm hungry. Let's have breakfast together- Baekhyun said pulling me with him.

Hey, come inside guys. Let's have breakfast" I called them and we went inside together.

Sit beside me, baby. I'm your husband- Baekhyun said childishly. I looked at Baekbeom oppa and he just smiled.

What's wrong with Baekhyun? Didn't he want me out of his life? Didn't he like flirting with others, kissing random girls.

Mommy, I'm going back to LA. I've some business to settle down there- I said while munching my toast. I could feel 12 pairs of eyes piercing through me but I have to tell them someday, right?

Baekhyun looked at me with sad eyes. Really? He is one who wanted me to disappear and now when I'm finally doing it, he is feeling bad. I was hurt inside by hurting him. I love him the most. I chased after him for four years and now when I'm married to him, I'm leaving him. What a destiny I have.

Y-you can't leave me, Joanna. Not again. I won't let you go" Baekhyun blurted out.

I was surprised. I was looking anywhere except him.

Honey, can't your brother do that for you? I wanna see my grandchildren- Mrs. Byun said with hurtful tone.

All the members started laughing hysterically except me. My cheeks were burning. I looked at Baekhyun from my peripheral vision and saw him smiling like a kid.

Baekhyun looked at me and bite his lower lip as if inviting me to attack his soft lips. I faked a cough and stood up from my seat.

I'm done mommy. I'll go first. I've to pack my bags. I'll leave tomorrow- I said loud enough so that they could hear me.

But you're supposed to go next week. Why this sudden change- Lay asked.

How should I answer this? Should I say that I love this stupid so much that I can't stay here to see him with other girls? Or should I say I'm leaving first cause Baekhyun didn't stop me?

Leon got the ticket fast and beside your new choreographer has been appointed. Kasper. I've heard his name before, he is really a good one. Mr. Lee doesn't compromise when it comes to the company and it's group, I must say.

All this time Baekhyun just stood still. He didn't utter a word. Suddenly he walked to my direction and dragged me with him. Baekhyun, mommy and daddy are watching us- I whisper.