Chapter 16: New Friends

Baekhyun's POV:

I slammed the door behind and headed to Suho hyung's room. I need to talk to someone. I was mad at her. How could she think of sharing the room with one of them.

Damn. Am I jealous? Aniyo. I'm not. I can't be. Ugh. I just shrugged my thoughts away.

I bumped into someone. It was Chanyeol.

Hey, buddy. Where are you going- I asked him as he was going towards my room's direction.

I was surprised when he said that he was going to call Joanna. They want to talk to her. They want to spend some time with her.

I-I'll go and call her out- I told him while stuttering. Chanyeol was shocked as he saw me stutter for the first time.

I didn't wait for his response and headed to my room. I'll talk to Suho hyung later.

I entered into my room. I heard the sound of water flowing coming from my bathroom. She was taking her shower.

Her phone rang but I ignored it. It rang for the second time. I went to put it on silent when the name shown on the screen pissed me off.

Vernon? Why he's calling her? I was angry or jealous? Damn. I put the phone down and jumped onto the bed.

I heard the door clicked open and there she was  in a bathrobe only. She looked at me and our eyes met. She smirked at me and I looked away. I really can't deny the fact that she's hot.

Joanna's POV:

I just came out from the bathroom and I was in my bathrobe only. I saw him looking at me. Our eyes met. My cheeks were burning. But I controlled my shyness and instead I gave him a smirk. I want to show him my gentle side but for now, I've to go a little harsh on him. He didn't say sorry for calling me a bitch. It's pissing me off.

Baby, you wanna see me change? You want me to put my dress on in front of you?- I asked him in a playful tone. I know he was feeling a little bit nervous.

A-aniyo- he said, heading towards the door. He was about to leave the room, but I stopped him. I don't know what came to me but I did something stupid. I hugged him from behind. I missed him so much. I wish I could always hug him like this.

He was stunned. He didn’t know what to do and honestly I didn’t want him to do anything either. I just wanted to remain like that. I hoped for time to stop.

Baby, you can stay here. I'll go and change in the bathroom- I told him in a soft voice. I can't hurt him no matter how hard I try.

I was heading to the bathroom when my phone rang. I picked it up without seeing the caller ID.

Yeoboseyo? What? Now? Are you serious Leon? I mean you know I'm in the dorm, right? What? It needs to done by today? Ok. I'm coming. I ended the call and went to my closet to get my dress. I went to the bathroom and changed into my dress.

When I came out, Baekhyun was still in the room. He was standing still, where I left him.

Whose call was it? Where are you going?- Baekhyun asked me in a stern tone.

It's Leon. I've to go. I've a meeting to attend and it's important- I told him the truth.

Ohh. Is it so? You're going in a meeting in these dress? Or are you going out with someone?- Baekhyun asked in a suspicious tone.