Chapter 19: You're Married?

Joanna's POV:

Open the door, Xiumin. I'm asking you for the last time. Will you open the door or not?- I asked him while banging on the door.

Why are you even here? Just go away. Have your breakfast- Xiumin said irritatedly.

I'm here to talk to you. I'm here to tell you my Ring's secret- I told him in a soft voice still banging on his door.

Suddenly the door slightly opened. I entered into his room. Xiumin was sitting by the window side. He is damn cute when he's irritated.

Hey, are you mad at me?- I asked him with a pout.

I tried to pacify him as he is Baekhyun's hyung. Baekhyun loves his group members a lot and I love Baekhyun a lot. That's the only reason I'm trying to befriend with his friends.

Joanna. Your cuteness won't work on me- Xiumin told me in a stern voice.

Jinja? You're saying I'm cute?- I puffed my cheeks. Thank you Kim Minseok- I thanked him with my ayego.

Yah! Joanna. I'm older than you. Don't call me by my name- Xiumin said while pouting.

I pinched his cheeks. Ok, should I call you oppa then?- hough it's not my style but I'll try- I told him, still pinching his cheeks.

It hurts, you dumbo. And yes. Call me oppa- Xiumin said with a smile.

So, we're great to go then. Let's go and start our practice- I said in a soft tone.

We are not done here. There's one more thing I want to know. Why are you wearing a ring in your ring finger?- Xiumin asked in a serious tone.

I cursed under my breath. I can't tell him the truth. But I couldn't lie to him either.

This ring? W-what do you t-think? Why I wear this ring?- I asked him instead. I was nervous.

Huh? I think you're already taken by someone or may be you're engaged? I guess- Xiumin said confusedly.

And?- I further insisted.

No. It can't be. You're married?- Xiumin asked bewildered.

I don't know why but I thought that I could trust him. I just nodded and confirmed his confusion.

W-what? You're married? With whom? You're still very young- Xiumin half yelled-half whispered.

Oppa, only you know about my ring's secret. Please, don't tell it anyone. I'll tell you everything when the right time comes- I said softly.

I didn't tell him that Suho oppa knows about it. I was looking at him with puppy eyes.

You can trust me. I won't tell it to anyone- Xiumin said while pointing his pinky finger at me.

I intertwined my pinky finger with him as a genuine smile forms on my face.

As he doesn't know my husband's name, I think Baekhyun won't be angry with me. It's still a secret, isn't it?

Let's go and eat something. I'm starving- Xiumin oppa said while patting his stomach.

I smiled at him as we both headed to the rehearsal room.

_______

What's taking them so long? Even Chanyeol and Kai returned from the Starbucks- I heard Baekhyun whispered to Suho.

I was chuckling.

You're missing Joanna- Suho teased Baekhyun.

It's nothing like that. I'm starving. But you people aren't letting me eat- Baekhyun kept complaining.

Are you guys listening? They are laughing together- Lay said proudly.

I knew Joanna can pacify anyone with her killer attitude, her killer looks, her killer smile, her kille-

Stop it Kim Jongin. Why are you so into Joanna- Baekhyun yelled all on a sudden drawing everyone's attention.

Xiumin oppa and I looked at each other, bursting into laughter as everyone was giving Baekhyun a skeptic look.

Kai and Sehun came to me and dragged me with them.

Let's go. We're starving- Kai and Sehun said in unison ignoring Baekhyun's annoyance.

_______

Wow. Kim Joanna. You are a damn foodie- Xiumin oppa said with an awww.

I was hungry. Besides food is life- I said with a grin.

We will start our practice after 20 minutes- I said cheekily.

Practice:

Baekhyun, you're doing it wrong again. Do it like this- I showed him the dance moves.

Why don't you focus on your best dancer Kai- Baekhyun said with irritation.

Are you jealous, Byun Baek?- I asked in a low voice.

J-jealous. Me? Never- Baekhyun said hesitantly which only made me laugh even more.

Ok, practice by yourself then. I'll go and help Kai and Sehun- I was about to go when suddenly I felt Baekhyun's grip on my wrist. He pulled me closer and my face hit his chest.

Just stay here. Help me with my practice- Baekhyun whispers in my ear.

I flinched a little as his hot breath was brushing my skin. Our faces were inches apart. I gulped. I felt someone gazing at us.

I looked around. Shit. I cursed under my breath. Lay was looking at us with a wide smile.

Baekhyun noticed Lay gazing at us. Baekhyun loosen his grip. He let go of me.

Lay came to us. I was nervous to death. Hey, chingu. Come and help us- Lay said in a soft voice. He dragged me with him.

By the way, you and Baekhyun make a perfect couple- Lay whispered in my ear and patted my head. He winked at me as he went to Suho oppa.

I was dumbfounded. D-does he know about me and Baekhyun? Does he know that I'm married to Byun Baekhyun?

It can't be.

_________

Read, vote, comments, share if you like.

Exo