Chapter 26: Make a Move

Joanna's POV:

I missed you all so much- I said as I hugged Sohee unni.

We missed you too. You're our one and only little angel- Leon said as he planted a soft kiss on my cheeks.

Awww, you missed me- I teased Leon.

Yah! You're teasing your brother? You wanna die?- Leon imitated me earning a smack from Ailee. That's what I always say whenever I'm angry.

I chuckled at his cuteness. Ailee and Sohee joined me.

I saw Baekhyun from my peripheral vision. He was staring at me, a lopsided smile plastered on his face.

Baekhyun's POV:

I saw her smiling so brightly. She really must have missed her family. I never asked about them but she always asked about mine. She has actually become closer to Baekbeom hyung.

She was having fun, enjoying every moments. I was actually jealous. She was not even looking at me for once. I guess, I'm just a deal and that's what I will always be.

You're not a deal for her- Suho hyung said coldly. I can prove that to you. I can prove that you're important for her, may be the most important person for her- Suho hyung said nonchalantly.

Hyung- what's with this cold attitude and what are you saying? You can prove what? Nothing- I said confidently.

What if I prove it? What are you gonna do?- Suho hyung said in a serious tone, challenging me.

I'll do whatever you say. But prove it to me first- I said more confidently. In my mind I wanted the opposite. I wanted to be an important person for her. I wanted her to care for me.

Will you keep standing here? Are you not gonna meet them? Go and meet them- Suho hyung said and pushed me towards them.

Sohee pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back. I saw Joanna clenching her teeth. I chuckled at her cuteness. She is jealous of her own sister. But wait. Did I call her cute?

Third Person's POV:

Kim Joanna, you ate my portion again- Xiumin oppa said trying to sound angry.

Awwww. It seems you're her new target. She used to do that to me when we were young- Sohee said smacking Joanna's head.

Ugh. We are still young-  Joanna pouted. She was left alone. They were ganging up on her.

Don't tease my friend. So what she ate your portion? She was hungry- Lay defended her. He is my angel- Joanna hugged him, thanking him genuinely.

Let's watch a drama together- Suho announced excitedly.

They were arguing as to which drama they should watch. In the end they went with Suho's choice.

Let's watch our Baekhyun's drama- "Moon lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo"- Suho said excitedly.

They all were excited. Joanna sat in between her sisters. Baekhyun sat with Suho.

Baekhyun's POV:

What? Moon lovers? Where I kissed a girl? Damn. Suho hyung did that purposely- I looked at him.

Suho hyung smirked at me. I guess, I'm right. I sat beside him.