Chapter 23: Clubbing

Joanna's POV:

After the concert, we all left for fun. We went with Kai's decision.

This is the place where I first saw you Joanna- Kai told me in a calm tone as we got down from the cars.

Really?- I asked with a smile. This is the  place where my Baekhyun shouted at me for the first time. I shrugged my thoughts.

Yeah. We are here again- 'club Octagon'

Let's go inside- Sehun dragged me with him. Baekhyun just glared at me. What's wrong with this boy- I thought to myself.

Here, drink this- Kai said, handing me a glass of alcohol.

I don't drink, Kai. Thanks by the way- I told him with a smile.

Come Joanna, Let's dance- Lay said as he headed to the dance floor.

Baekhyun. Come, let's dance- I said as I went close to him. I tripped and hold onto the closest thing I could for my dear life. Fortunately, it was Baekhyun. I was grabbing his shirt.

Get off of me- Baekhyun said as he pushed me away, his voice cold as always.

I'm sorry. I just stumbled and held onto you for support- I told him in a soft tone but that doesn't change his attitude towards me.

Come, let's dance baby- I told him with a pout. I just did that to tease him.

Just go and dance with your Kai or Sehun- Baekhyun said in an angry tone.

My Kai or Sehun? I mean, seriously Baekhyun? You think so low about me? ok then. I'll dance with my Kai or my Sehun- I told him sarcastically.

You just wait and see Baekhyun. You'll regret your words- I mumbled under my breath.

Just when I was about to go to the dance floor someone hugged me from behind. I was startled and turn around to see the person.

Kai, you scared the hell out of me- I yelled which only earned me a chuckle from him.

Let's go to the dance floor and dance with me- Kai said excitedly.

I saw Baekhyun's direction. He was clenching his fist. I looked at him and gave him a smirk.

He motioned his head to say no to Kai but I did the opposite. I dragged him with me to the dance floor where all the Exo members were dancing.

Kai came close to me and started dancing with me. I was in the middle of Kai, Sehun and Lay.

Kai wrapped his arms around my waist which made me uncomfortable. Slow down boy- I faked a smile, pushing him lightly. He chuckled. We started dancing with Lay and Sehun.

Third Person's POV:

Yah! Byun Baekhyun~ah. Stop drinking. You can't handle the after effects of drinking alcohol. Just leave it, Baekhyun- Suho said as he snatched the glass of alcohol from Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was drinking down his jealousy. He couldn’t do anything in front of everyone.

Hyung, you see Joanna- he pointed her where she was dancing happily. She hugged me and comforted me before the concert and now she is dancing with Kai? Why? She doesn't care about me, does she? Baekhyun asked Suho in a shaky tone.

You're drunk. You're not in your senses. Of course, Joanna cares about you. She is your wife. She is dancing with the boys cause she is friendly with everyone.

No. Can't she see that Kai is hitting on her? Is she that innocent that she can't even figure out that Kai likes her?- Baekhyun said in a sad tone.

Baekhyun, you love her, don't you?- Suho asked him gently.

No. I don't love her. I hate her for hurting me like this. I hate her for being so caring to other guys. I hate seeing her with other guys- Baekhyun tells the truth to Suho.

Suho chuckled. Like now you're hating her for dancing with Sehun and Kai- Suho said, chuckling.

Yah! Hyung. Stop teasing me please- I can't stand it anymore. It's hurting way more than I thought- Baekhyun said as he headed to the exit door.

Suho was smiling the whole time.

Joanna's POV:

I was dancing like crazy when a pair of hands pulled me out of the dance floor.

Oi, I was having fun- I said, turning around. I saw a smiling Suho oppa.

Joanna, let's go back to dorm now. I'm tired- Suho oppa said in a soothing tone.

Yeah. Let's go then- I said, looking around for Baekhyun.

You're looking for someone- Suho oppa teased me.

Yes. Where's Baekhyun?- I asked Suho oppa, panting. I'm totally exhausted.

He headed to the exit door- Suho oppa said in a soft tone.

W-What? He left me behind. I'll go first then. Please tell the boys that I was not feeling well. Come to the dorm as fast as possible and be safe- I waved him goodbye. I entered into my car and started the engine.

I came to the dorm within half an hour. I entered into the dorm.

Baekhyun, are you there?- I asked in a soft tone as I entered in my room.

Baby, where are you? Look, I'm getting worried. Answer me. Baby, are you there- I asked again. I was getting worried. I was about to turn the light on.

*ouch*

I was pinned to the wall. A body pressed against mine. I flinched a little.

Baekhyun. Baby is that you?

________

Read, vote, comments and share if you like.

Exo