Chapter 17: Dine with Exo

Joanna's POV:

Are you with Mingyu then? I mean you're not Vernon's girlfriend, then you must be with Mingyu?- Kai asked all on a sudden.

W-what? A-aniyo. Mingyu is my buddy. Vernon and Mingyu are younger than me. I told them the truth.

Jinja? How old are you then?- Kai asked me with a smirk.

Yah! How can you ask a girl her age? It's wrong to do so- Lay said in a shocked tone. He is damn innocent.

Hey, chingu. It's completely fine with me but thanks. Kai, you should learn some manner. Bad boy- I said sticking my tongue out.

We chatted a lot until we reached my office. We got down from the car and started going to the entrance door.

As we reached my personal room, Leon came from nowhere and hugged me.

Yah! Leon, just let go of me. I c-can't breathe- I told him with much difficulty. Kai and Lay stood there with wide eyes.

Little princess, we hardly meet each other. What's wrong with hugging my own little sister- Leon said in a childish tone and pouted his lips.

I smacked him on his chest. Yah! Don't pout. It doesn't suit you- I said, trying to tease him.

Hello? We're here. Can you hear us?- Kai and Lay joked. I looked at them and laughed even more louder. They were looking at me like they've seen an alien.

Let's go now. The meeting is about to start- Leon said as he dragged me with him.

Hey, let me talk to them at least- I told him and stopped walking.

Chingu, can you both wait for me? Just stay in my room, make yourselves comfortable. I'll be back in few minutes- I said them in the most decent way I can.

_______

Ok. Thanks Mr. Jung. Finally we'll work together, let's meet sometime and have a dinner together- Leon said as he shook hands with Mr. Jung. I just stood there.

You lied to me. There was no need for me to come. Why did you call me?- I asked in a irritated tone.

Little sister, I called you because I needed your signature in the contract papers. Even Ailee and Sohee are here but they aren't bickering with me- Leon teased which only irritated me even more.

I stomped my foot and left the room. I heard my siblings laughing at me.

Let's go guys- I said as soon as I entered in my room.

You come back already? You just went there 15-20 minutes ago I guess- Lay said in a surprised tone.

Yes. They just needed my signature. Leon is a pro. He can convince anyone very easily. Ohh, Leon is my elder brother. I didn’t get the chance to introduce you guys properly. Sorry.

My job here is done. Let's go now. It's 7:30 pm already.....they must be waiting for us. My Baekhyun baby must be waiting for me- I laughed at my own thinking.

_______

Hello everyone. We're back- Kai said in an excited tone.

Like we care. We weren't waiting for you anyway- Sehun said which earned him a smack from Kai. Lay and I were laughing like idiots.

What's so funny?- Kai said while coming beside me. He was giving death glare to Sehun. Poor Sehun~ah.

Stop it guys. Let's have our dinner now- Suho oppa said with authority in his tone. No doubt he is the perfect leader of Exo.

I sat between Chanyeol and Kai. Baekhyun sat just the opposite side of the table.

Hey Joanna. How do you know Vernon and Mingyu- the troll king Chen asked me suddenly.

I looked at Baekhyun. I saw him clenching his jaw. Jealous much. But I need to clear everything out now. Baekhyun wouldn’t talk to me about it properly.

I know Vernon since our childhood.  Our parents were best of friends. We met through them. Then we both went our separate ways until we met again in my dance academy. Vernon came there to polish his dance skills. I met Mingyu for the first time then. He came with Vernon. I told them everything without stopping for once.

Awww. S sweet- Chanyeol said while pinching my cheeks.

Yah! Park Chanyeol. It hurts- I told him while pouting. I rubbed my cheeks where he pinched when suddenly Xiumin caught everyone's attention.

Hey, Joanna. Don't mind but why you've put a ring in your ring finger?- Xiumin asked in an innocent tone. I could sense no harm in his observance.

Shit. I cursed under my breathe. I looked at Baekhyun who was nervous like hell. Suho oppa was also panicking. Oh god. What do I do now?

Huh? This ring?- I raised my finger and looked at them. All of them were looking at me with a tell-me-now look.

Isn't the ring beautiful? It's unique, right-I faked a smile and looked at them. They were furrowing their eyebrows.

I'm full. I'll go first. Let's meet tomorrow sharp at 8:00 am. Rehearsal room- I told them and left the place quickly. I didn't want to see their reactions.

I was walking to and fro in my room. Damn it. Baekhyun must be mad at me. Will he talk to me? I just hope so.

Ouch. Suddenly I was pinned to the wall and there I see Baekhyun, with an angry expression.

B-Baekhyun. Look, I can explain- I tried to reason out.

Explain what? You almost got us caught. Why are you putting the stupid ring on?- Baekhyun asked in a cold tone.

My eyes become watery. Stupid ring?How could you say this Byun Baekhyun? It's not stupid for me.

I pushed him and went to my closet. I took my clothes and went to the bathroom. I cried my heart out. Is this marriage holds no importance in his life? Am I not important for him? I changed my cloths and went out from the bathroom.

Look, Joanna..... I didn't mean-'

Sleep with me- I cut him off and grabbed his wrist. I dragged him with me and we both laid down on our bed. He was quite surprised but he knew I can't sleep alone, so he didn’t say anything else.

I went close to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I missed it so much. Finally I can sleep peacefully. I hugged him tight and dozed off to sleep. He didn't move an inch.

My love for him only grows with time.

_______

Don't be silent readers. Give your valuable comments. I would love to hear from you guys.

Read, vote, comments.

Exo