Prologue

Screams of Layla Heartfilia could be heard throughout the halls of where the Heartfilia Pack lives. Their Luna, Layla Heartfilia, is giving birth right at this moment while her husband, the Alpha, Jude Heartfilia, was waiting nervously outside of the room where Layla was giving birth.

" One more push, Lady Layla! " the doctor encourages and Layla screamed as she then heard someone crying.

She saw the nurse holding a baby in her arms and soon wrapped the baby in a bundle of pink towels.

" It's a girl, Lady Layla. " the nurse smiled as tears of joy ran down her cheeks.

Then, Jude came in and tears of happiness rolled down his cheeks as he saw the little bundle being passed from the nurse to Layla.

" Jude, it's Lucy. Our Lucy. " Layla smiled widely at her husband as he kissed her forehead and their child's forehead.

" What would you like to name her? " the nurse asked as she held a clipboard and a pen.

" Lucy Aurora Heartfilia. " Layla replied as she looked down at the bundle in her arms who was sleeping peacefully.

The nurse smiled and wrote the name. Once she was done, she left quietly to not disturb the new family.

" Jude, look at her right hand. " Layla suddenly said.

They raised her tiny right hand and saw a name on it.

" It seems that this is the name of Lucy's mate...Natsu Salamander Dragneel. " Jude said with a small smile.

At another pack...

" You can do it, Lady Miho(A/N: I just came up with that name)! One more push! " the doctor said as the cries of the baby got louder.

" ARGH! "

Soon, the cries of the baby were loud and clear as the doctor picked up the baby and checked the gender.

" It's a boy, My Lady! " the nurse exclaimed as she wrapped the baby boy in a blue towel.

The Luna of the Dragneel Pack, Miho Dragneel, had tears in the corner of her eyes as she held her baby in her arms. Then, the Alpha, Igneel Dragneel, came inside the room and gasped as he saw his newborn son in the arms of his wife.

" Dear, " he kissed her forehead, " what shall we name him? "

" Natsu. Natsu Salamander Dragneel. " Miho replied with a gentle smile as the baby boy in her arms squirm in his sleep.

The nurse wrote the name, bowed and left the room.

" Igneel, his right shoulder has a name. It must be his mate's! " Miho said with glee as she examined the name on his right shoulder.

" I hope he treats her right. She will leave him if he doesn't, isn't that right, Lucy Aurora Heartfilia? " Igneel chuckled.

Soon, the two destined mates will meet each other. Will they love each other like how it's meant to be or...will they despise each other like how other packs do with another pack?
----------------------------------------------
I've had this idea for a while and so I made a new story! Anyways, hope you like the prologue coz in the next chapter it will start when they are older around when Lucy is 17. So, anyways, please don't judge me as this is my second book I'm writing. Hope you enjoy and I'll see y'all soon! Sayonara, minna!

*EDITED*