Chapter 12 - Back In School

A/N : I might just put some OCs here. That's a maybe though.

Lucy P.O.V

I'm finally going back to school. Natsu is picking me up and his driver is gonna drive us to school.

I felt safer with Natsu by my side not only because he is my mate but every time I am with him, he gives me warmth and maybe hope.

Anyways, I was outside of my mansion, waiting for Natsu to arrive in his limo. I was wearing my usual uniform.

My hair was in a simple braid with white roses in my hair as well. The school principal was informed of my mother's condition and understood why I was gone but I had to stay back to catch up on my studies.

Finally, Natsu arrived. He opened the door for me and I went in. I snuggled closer to him inside the limo as outside it was slightly colder than usual and the warmth coming off of his body was incredibly nice. Now, why is outside colder than usual? Easy, because Christmas is coming and the season will change to winter.

Which also means, my pack has to hunt more food for the entire pack to last the winter.

I could feel Natsu placing a comforting warm hand on my shoulder as I leaned into his chest and slightly dozed off.
*
" Luce, we're here. " I heard Natsu say gently.

I slowly stirred awake. He was right. We were already in the school compound. I quickly checked up on my hair to make sure it was not a mess and lucky for me, it wasn't.

I quickly grabbed my school bag and went out of the limo with Natsu behind me. We made our way to the rooftop and sure enough, everyone is there.

" Ohaiyo, minna! " Natsu said with his toothy grin as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

" O-Ohaiyo, minna. " I stuttered.

Normal P.O.V

The group just stared at the couple which caused Lucy's cheeks to become flushed of embarrassment.

" LU-CHAN/LUCY/LUCY-SAN! " the girls started to have tears and bear hugged the poor girl.

" M-Minna...c-can't...b-b-breathe... " Lucy stammered and the boys quickly pried their mates off Lucy who was then hugged by Natsu but this time, more gently.

" Now, let's get to class! " Levy cheered as they all made their way to their classes.
*
While waiting for their teacher, Lucy pulled out a book and started to read it.

" What's that, Luce? " Natsu asked curiously.

" The first book of my pack's history. " Lucy replied simply.

" O- " Natsu was cut off as their teacher, Akihito-sensei, burst into the room with a stack of papers.

Akihito-sensei was a young teacher and teaches students mathematics. He started to teach at the age of 25 and was now 29. He has dark brown hair and wear glasses.