Chapter 19 - New Year : RoWen & GaLe

A/N : I'm so sorry for the wait for this chapter. I had no idea what to write and how I should start and how to end it all. I'm very sorry for that. Anyways, here's the chapter.

8.57am on New Year's Eve,

The group decided to spend some time with their respective mates and meet up just in time for the countdown to New Year's Eve.

It was snowing lightly as everyone met up with each other in a small cafe in the human territory.

" Sooooo, " Mira dragged the word as she broke the comfortable silence between the group.

" Me, Laxus, Erza and Jellal will be graduating soon. " Mira continued.

" Mm-hmm. From what I've heard, you guys will be leaving the school after the semester is over which is June. " Wendy piped up.

" You guys only transferred here this year yet two of them are already leaving next year. " Levy said as she picked her vegetables.

" Not to mention, two of your group are leaving as well. " Romeo said as he took a bite of his ice cream.

" Romeo, Wendy, isn't it too early to eat ice cream? " Erza asked which caused the two to pale.

" U-Uh...we were allowed to eat ice cream! " both of them spoke in unison.

The others giggled at their failed try to convince Erza.

" Excuse me? Can we have two plates of French toast with waffles? " Erza asked a nearby waiter who just nodded and left to get the food.

" Alright. Let's finish this and start doing whatnot until it's time. " Juvia declared as they paid the bill and went their separate ways with their mates.

~Romeo&Wendy~

" Ne, Wendy? " Romeo called out as Wendy was gazing through the store windows as she walked.

" Hm? "

" What are we gonna do? We have nothing planned. " Romeo asked as he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

" Well, we go for a stroll then! " Wendy declared as she started to run ahead which caught Romeo off guard.

" W-Wait up! " Romeo called out as he ran after her.
*
They stopped at a park when they bumped into Wendy's good friend Chelia from Lamia Scale Academy.

" Chelia! "

" Wendy! "

Both of them cried out as they ran to each other in slow motion with their arms wide open for a hug.

But then something really funny happened. Both of their eyes were closed and simultaneously, both of them tripped on a small rock and landed face first in the ground.

Both let out an 'Oomf!' when they landed on the ground. Both Romeo and Chelia's mate, Eve, stared wide eyed at their mates before bursting out into laughter.

(I just decided to put something funny there and I just put Eve in as Chelia's mate coz I have no idea who does Chelia like.)

" Daijobu? " Eve asked as he helped Chelia up while Romeo helped Wendy up.

Then,

" Wendy! "

" Chelia! "

The two girls were at it again but this time, they didn't fall and hugged each other.

" It's been ages since we've seen each other! " Chelia sniffled.

" Mm-hmm! " Wendy agreed.

" This is Eve, my mate. " Chelia pointed to the boy who was laughing with Romeo.

" And this is Romeo, my mate! " Wendy said as she clung onto his arm.

" Wanna go for ice cream? " Eve suggested and all four ran to the ice cream parlour.

Then, they spent the day together while having a stroll around the place.

~Gajeel&Levy~

" Shrimp, where are we going? " Gajeel asked which annoyed the hell out of Levy.

" For the last time, my name is Levy and it's a surprise. " Levy answered, annoyed.

" Gihi. "
*
" Wh-Wha? " Gajeel was completely confused.

" Wh-Why are we here? " he asked.

" Why else? To read! This is a library after all! " Levy said with her eyes twinkling and rushed inside.

Gajeel sighed and followed her. The moment he stepped in, he saw Levy skimming through the bookshelves, looking for a good book.

" What book should I read? None of these seems to be good enough... " Levy mumbled to herself.

Then, a section of the library caught her interest. It was the manga section! She brisk walked all the way there and instantly look at the popular isle.

Gajeel followed her as he took a look around his surroundings.

Since he has very good hearing, he heard Levy let out a soft squeal as she got how many books or manga on a shelf.

" Shrimp, do what's best for you and take one at a time. " Gajeel said, dead panned as Levy didn't listen to him and brought all of the manga to a table and sat down to start reading.

" Tch. " he let out a 'tch' and took a seat he then saw Levy putting down the first volume and started on the next.

Gajeel picked it up and to his own surprise, started to read.

They continued like this for the whole day until it was time to meet up.
----------------------------------------------Terribly sorry for this chapter sucks and it's short. I had no idea how to do these two ships. Special thanks to @maxiunicorn who suggested for me to do this. Anyways, sorry for the wait coz like I said, I don't exactly know how to do these two ships. Hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it sucks. Sayonara, minna!

*EDITED*