Chapter 37 - Showdown : Juvia VS Keyes

A/N : This chapter will have the same starting as to where Gray got taken by Nicholas and it will proceed to Juvia's battle.

" Gray-sama! " Juvia shouted as she turned to look back.

" Gray! " Natsu and Gajeel shouted as they looked towards where they last say Gray.

" Tch. You must be confident if you turn your backs against your opponent." one of the three said as the three started to attack them while they are distracted.

~With Juvia~

Juvia was already has some bruises as the skeleton who they call Keyes, raised his staff and curse power was felt from there.

Juvia stood up slowly until she heard a voice in her head.

'Can you hear me, gal?' Nicholas's voice was heard inside her head.

'Telepathy?' Juvia asked.

'Are you uh...Gray's mate?'

'H-Hai. Wait, are you a relative of his?'

'Well, it doesn't matter anyway so I'll just get to the point. Defeat Keyes, the skeleton guy you're fighting with now. He's not that strong but he's a necromancer. He can control dead people. Defeat him so that he won't be able to get their dead comrades back' Nicholas instructed.

'B-But...wouldn't that mean...you would go as well?!'

'Oh, so you knew about that. You have to do that anyways for Gray's sake'

While Juvia was having that conversation, Natsu and Gajeel were fighting intensely with their opponents.

" I can't believe that Natsu and Gajeel are struggling. And Juvia is... " Lucy looked towards Juvia who was struggling as well.

" Ahh! " Juvia screamed as Keyes' curse power was surrounding her and attacking her.

'Sir?! Can you hear me?!' Juvia tried contacting Nicholas but failed to do so.

" Take this! " Keyes shouted as he shot a ball of curse power at Juvia who quickly dodged to the left as it barely missed her.

'Tch. I can't hear him anymore. Is this the only way?' Juvia thought sadly as she faced Keyes.

'Will this really...help Gray-sama?' Juvia thought anxiously.

Keyes shot multiple balls of curse powe at her which Juvia had difficulty in dodging.

" I was fully aware that Nicholas planned to turn against us. He intended to get stronger by mastering Ice Devil Slayer magic and enact revenge upon us. But that was good though. As long as his anger to enact revenge on us, it would keep him going for very long. Such a fascinating, entertaining puppet that I had. " Keyes said with amusement.

" That's horrible! " Juvia shouted.

" Cousins against each other-a dead wolf and a living wolf-killing each other. This is my tale. The tale of creating a more perfect corpse " Keyes said with an amused smile on his face(A/N: skull. He is a skeleton after all. Ignore this and continue).