Chapter 30 - Haven't I Suffered Enough?

A/N : This chapter might be crappy

After the kidnapping of the three wolves...

~Strauss Mansion~

As the alpha and luna of the Strauss pack finally arrived at their mansion from their meeting, they saw Elfman outside their office, fidgeting nervously.

" Elfman? What's wrong? " Lady Akuma asked as she looked at her son worriedly.

" Ma, pa, nee-san and Lisanna are missing. " Elfman said with sweat dripping from the side of his forehead.

" Wh-What?! " Lady Akuma and Sir Tenma gasped.

" The maids found one letter at each bedroom. This one is from nee-san's while this one's from Lisanna's. One is addressed to you while the other is addressed to Lucy. " Elfman held two envelopes with cursive writing on it.

" Tch. Let me see that. " Sir Tenma snatched the envelope addressed to them and started to read.

Dear Sir Tenma & Lady Akuma,

I'm sure you've figured out by now that your two precious daughters are missing. That's because two of my group members has kidnapped them. Who am I? I'm sure you're wondering that. I'm Mard Geer, leader of the dangerous rogue group, Tartaros. As for why I kidnapped the two of them, I wanted to see people in despair and suffer. Especially that Lucy Heartfilia girl. I know she had suffered two years ago by my group member, Jackal, who killed one of her pack members, Aquarius, and has suffered recently by Jackal once again who killed her mother right in front of her eyes. I wonder how she will take the news that three of her friends has been kidnapped by us. You better make sure that the other letter will be given to Lucy or else I'll kill the two of them.

-Mard Geer of Tartaros

" He's making Lucy suffer again. The third time... " Lady Akuma gasped as her hands covered her mouth.

" Tch. That bastard. " Sir Tenman clenched his fists as he crumpled the paper up.

" Emilia! Inform Carlos to get the limo ready! We're going to the Heartfilia mansion. " Sir Tenma barked in his aloha voice as he stormed out of the mansion angrily.

'Mira...Lisanna...please hold on...'

~Scarlet Mansion~

" Satoshi-sama, welcome back. " Lynn greeted Satoshi who has returned, sweating.

Lynn has no recollection of what she did for Kyoka so, she just remembered giving her food and that Erza went to her room and never came out since.

" Is nee-san home? " Satoshi asked.

" She has been in her room since she finished eating some food. " Lynn replied.

" Alright. I'm going there. Prepare me some food as well. " Satoshi ordered as he went up to Erza's room.

" Yes, young master. " Lynn bowed and made her way to the kitchen.

" Nee-san? Can you open up? Nee-san?" Satoshi knocked as he called out to Erza.

He then slowly opened her bedroom door.

" Nee-san? " he called once more only to see a porn magazine on the floor and two envelopes on the bed.

The first one being addressed to his parents and the second one being addressed to Lucy.

'Lucy? Isn't she nee-san's friend?' Satoshi thought and he soon heard the voices of his parents.