Chapter 34 - Lucy VS Jackal

A/N : For this chapter and battle, I would probably change it a bit since Aquarius is dead so, yeah. Also, it won't be like the anime/manga battle way. I'll just change here and there.

Lucy ran straight ahead with fire in her eyes. She knew she would be facing someone soon so she decided to search a bit.

" Huh, looks like I'm going to battle a girl. " a voice said from the front which caused Lucy to stop.

There in front of her was Torafuzar and Lammy.

" Oohh! I can ruin her pretty face like how I'm doing with the other one! " Lammy giggled evilly.

" Tch. " Lucy glared as Lammy lunged at her.

" Open! Gate of the maiden! Virgo! " Lucy shouted and a right light flashed.

Virgo intercepted Lammy and the two started fighting. Suddenly, a rumbling sound could be heard. Then, water comes out of nowhere.

" Tch. " Lucy comes out of the water and held onto a piece of wood.

Torafuzar then lunged at her.

" Open! Gate of the lion! Loke! " Lucy shouted and Loke appeared in front of her intercepting Torafuzar's attack.

" Tch. " Torafuzar 'tched' while Loke smirked.

" I'm surprised my regulus couldn't protect me fully. " Loke smirked as a scratch appeared on his tuxedo.

" Daijobu, Loke?! " Lucy asked.

" Yes, now, leave him to me. " Loke said as he started to fight Torafuzar.

" AAHH~ Hot guy! " Lammy squealed.

" How are we alike then? " Virgo asked as she punched Lammy.

Then, Jackal appeared from above.

" Haha, I'll join in the fun. " Jackal said with a smirk.

" A third one?! " Virgo asked, shocked.

'I'll just have to do this myself' Lucy thought as she brought out her whip and tried to hit Jackal with it but he deflected it.

" Aww, baby Lucy can't hit me. " Jackal mocked as Lucy gritted her teeth.

'I'll just have to use star dress. If it's water, I'll have an advantage. But...I need to summon a third one. But none, will have an advantage except Aquarius' Lucy thought.

~Flashback~

" Lucy, " Layla sat in front of Lucy and placed a hand on her shoulder.

" if there are times when you need to summon Aquarius, you need to gather up a lot of magic power to summon a spirit who has no key. I'm telling you this just in case. " Layla said.

~Flashback end~

'That's right. If I could summon enough magic power then-'

" ARGH! " Lucy shouted as a sudden impact was on her shoulder.

" Who asked you to daydream?! Huh?!" Jackal asked cockily as Lucy's body floated underneath the water.