Chapter 25 - Hallucinations?

~Day of Aquarius's Death~

Lucy's P.O.V

I was getting ready for today. Today, I was skipping school. Principal Makarov knows why I skipped school and he said if Natsu comes with me and skips school, he'll let it slide since he is my mate.

I wore a simple black dress with a bow being tied to the front of my left side on my hip. My hair was tied up in a high ponytail by a black ribbon. I wore black flats and quickly grabbed the bouquet I picked by myself.

It consists of water lilies and blue roses which were her favourite. I went downstairs to see everyone in the pack ready and waiting for the alpha and luna of the pack. Natsu was there as well wearing a black dress shirt, black blazer, black pants, black office shoes and black neck tie.

He also had the same bouquet as mine since he didn't know what type of flowers to put.

Once mama and papa came down, they, Natsu and me started to lead the pack to where her grave was. Each pack has it's own graveyard. Ours were a few miles away in the forest, we will walk there slowly to reminisce our memories together with her.
*
Once we reached her grave, everyone lined up to set their bouquets down. First went the alpha and luna, then me and Natsu then the rest.

I started to cry after putting my bouquet down as Natsu guided me the other way so that I can cry without being disturbed. Soon, it was the alpha's and luna's speech about Aquarius. It was a ten minute long speech and soon everyone was reciting the prayer for the dead in the pack.

Once it was done, everyone started to leave to go back to their homes and I guess...do something to cheer themselves up?

Before I left, I saw someone there. But no one should be here besides me and Natsu. The rest had gone back. Who was that person?

Me and Natsu were nearing my mansion when I heard a sound and quickly looked in the direction where the sound came from. Then, I didn't want to believe it but...I saw him. Jackal.

What the hell is going on?

It must be a hallucination. It just has to be. If it's not, what does he want now?
----------------------------------------------
This is a short update. I was finished with writing the chapter and decided to publish it. Sorry if it's short, I was half-asleep writing it. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sayonara, minna!

*EDITED*