Chapter 15 - Preparations

A/N : There may be some OCs here.

A week later...

" LUCE!!!! " Natsu stormed into the classroom excitedly.

" What is it, Natsu? " Lucy asked, irritably since she was busy with some paperwork.

" LOOK! LOOK! LOOK! I GOT AN 89 FOR MY MAKE-UP TEST! " Natsu shouted so loud that caused Lucy to slam her hands on the table and stood up.

" SHUT UP! " Lucy roared which caused the whole class to quiet down and look at her.

" *Sigh* Natsu, follow me. " Lucy said as she went out of the classroom.

Natsu who was scared and who was still holding his test paper, follow her up to the rooftop.
*
At the rooftop...

Lucy faced him with a serious expression and Natsu was scared out of his wits. Then, she suddenly jumped at him and wrapped her arms around him.

" I'm so happy, Natsu! You passed! You passed! " Lucy cried out happily as her arms were around his neck.

Natsu was stiff at first but then slowly wrapped his arms around her and placed his chin on her shoulder.

" Yea...I passed...thanks to you... " he mumbled.

After staying in that position for a while, they went back to class.
*
At the cafeteria...

" Lucy, what colour should the costumes be? " Mira asked Lucy who was drinking her strawberry smoothie.

" Hmm...how about blue? Last year, we had white for the costumes so we should use blue this year then. " Lucy decided.

" Okay. Let me sketch a design for you. How many people are in this year's dance? " Mira questioned.

" Hmm...around seven I guess. Oh and wait! Also make three red costumes! Four blue and three red costumes! " Lucy said excitedly.

" Eh? Why? " Mira tilted her head in confusion.

" I heard from the human world that there is this movie called winter's war. I watched it and choreographed a dance about it and it has two sides. Fire and ice is like the war so I decided red would represent fire and blue will represent ice. " Lucy explained excitedly that she looked like a little girl.

Then, she felt arms wrapped around her face and her right cheek being kissed.

" Hm? "

" You look so cute when you're excited. Like a little girl on Christmas eve, waiting to open her presents. " Natsu whispered in her ear in a husky voice.

" Heh? You looked excited like a boy on Christmas Eve when you heard about your test marks. " Lucy shot back.

Natsu chuckled and kissed her on her forehead before asking, " So? What dance thing are you talking about now?"

" Two weeks before Christmas, our school holds swinger festival. It is where everyone can dress up in their kimonos and it is open to the public. Moreover, the humans. " Lucy explained.