Bonus Chapter - How I Met Your Mother

A/N : This is a bonus chapter since its Christmas Eve and I'm in a good mood today. So, enjoy!

" How you and mama met! " Luke shouted excitedly.

" So, you finally asked that question. " Lucy smiled at her three children.

" Alright, let's start from the beginning then... "

" When I was just 17 years old, your aunt Levy, aunt Juvia, aunt Wendy, aunt Erza, aunt Mira and me were popular in Fairy Tail Academy and we have many admirers. But at that time, we haven't met your father. " Lucy started as the kids listened.

" Then, your Uncle Gajeel, Uncle Gray, Uncle Romeo, Uncle Jellal, Uncle Laxus and me transferred to Fairy Tail Academy and met your mother and aunts in the hallway. " Natsu continued.

" Wow! Mama was so popular back then! " Luna exclaimed as she stared at her mother.

" Then, that must mean papa went through a lot of trouble to win your heart right? " Nashi asked.

" It isn't that troublesome to win our mother's heart, y'know. We wolves have a mate system. " Natsu said as he ruffled Nashi's hair.

" After, meeting your father and uncles me and your aunts were at the rooftop discussing if your father and uncles were out mates. Then, your Father saw me at the ledge and was shouting at me to get down from there so I did. By jumping down and landing in front of him and your uncles. Followed by your aunts. " Lucy continued as the three gasped when they heard her say that she jumped down from the ledge.

" I was so worried about her and then she and your aunts were telling us to not concern ourselves with them. I was so shocked because I thought she was my mate. " Natsu exaggerated as Luke had stars in his eyes as he listened to his father.

" Then, one day, me and your aunts went hunting then your father and uncles attacked us without knowing it was us. But then, me and your aunts sweated them and pinned them down to the ground. Then, your father and uncles shifted back to their human forms and I was shocked. "

" After I shifted back your mother and aunts shifted back as well and we were surprised. We saw our marks on their bodies but then your mother and aunts quickly shifted back to their wolf forms and ran away. "

" Then we met each other again during a ball. The boys asked me and your aunts to dance and while we were dancing, all of the people there were looking at us as we were the only six pairs dancing. "

" Then after that, we all went to confirm if we are actually each other's mates and guess what? We are! Then, our parents set us up to spend time together. "

" Eh, grandma Layla, grandma Miho, grandpa Jude and grandpa Igneel? " Luke asked curiously.

" That's right. They did that so that we would be closer to each other. " Lucy smiled as she heard her child say her mother's name.

" How is grandma Layla like? " Nashi asked curiously.

" How? Well, she's just like your mother. She's kind, caring, strong and very very beautiful. " Natsu said as he nuzzled into the back of Lucy's neck.

Lucy ignored him and continued.

" Like when we went for karaoke, shopping, dates and even went outside to the human world where we celebrated New Year's Eve. We even went to this house for a Christmas party. " Lucy summarised the good times they did.

" You meant his house was where you had the Christmas party? " Nashi asked.

" That's right. Your Mom even gave me the scarf I wear every time. " Natsu said.

" Then, later on an evil group captured your aunt Mira, aunt Erza and aunt Lisanna and we all had to fight back. Your Mother was the first one to defeat her opponent and used her powers to summon a dead wolf spirit. I was so proud of her. "

" Wah! Really mama? You were the first one to defeat the monster?! " Luna asked as her eyes sparkled.

" That's right. But then your father saved me from being attacked since I used too much power. " Lucy added as she placed a kiss on Natsu's cheek.

" Woah! Really dad?! " Luke asked.

" Of course. I am the Natsu Dragneel. " Natsu said proudly.

" Your father worked with your Uncle Gray to defeat the leader. I was so prod of him. Then, after that, we continued our lives and studying. Then your father proposed to me when I was 20 then after that we slowly had each of you through the years. " Lucy finished.

The kids were already asleep the moment she finished their 'bedtime story' and got up.

" Goodnight my darlings... " Lucy whispered to each of her children's ear as she kissed them on the forehead and tucked them in one last time before closing shut the door.
----------------------------------------------
Bonus chapter guys! This is just like a filler on what Lucy and Natsu told Nashi, Luke and Luna about how they met each other in the epilogue. I just didn't want to end this book so, I made a bonus chapter which is actually a filler. Anyways, how I made the two summarise what they've been through together kinda sucks but still proud of it. Anywho...the sequel is out! It's called My Mate and the cover is done by @Jimin_Out. Thanks a lot for that! Also, merry Christmas everyone! So, hope you enjoyed this bonus chapter and see you in My Mate! Sayonara, minna!

Sequel to A Wolf's Mate : My Mate

*EDITED*