Chapter 32 - Unlocking Their Magic

" Alright, let's start now. Boys, sit down on the floor with your legs crossed. " Lucy instructed as the girls sat down crossed legged.

The boys follow their example and waited for their instructions.

" Now close your eyes, and try to feel that very faint presence of magic within you. " Lucy continued as the boys shut their eyes and soon, you could see on their faces that they are concentrating very hard.

" Alright, can you feel it? " Lucy asked.

" I can only feel a weird sensation in my stomach. " Natsu said with his face scrunched up.

" That's what you're supposed to feel. Alright, next step. What can you see through the darkness? " Lucy asked.

" What do you mean? " Gajeel asked.

" All you can see is black right? " Levy piped up.

All the boys nodded.

" Exactly, so, if you look deeper you'll eventually see something there. Now, start looking. " Levy said in a stern voice.

" Ooh! I see it! I see it! " Natsu said excitedly.

" Alright, one by one, say what you see." Lucy instructed as Natsu went first.

" I see a flame! "

" I see ice cubes. "

" I see a metal pole. "

" I also see a flame! "

" I see a lightning bolt. "

Jellal's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

" Something wrong, Jellal? " Juvia asked.

" I see a circle of the colour white. What's that supposed to mean? " Jellal asked.

" That means you have heavenly body magic! " Wendy exclaimed.

" Alright. Now, everyone open your eyes. " Lucy instructed.

" Now, Natsu stay seated and the others move behind us. " Lucy said as the boys got moving.

" Natsu, I need you to feel that faint presence of magic again. Can you do that for me? " Lucy asked.

" Hell yeah! Ok. I feel it in my stomach again. " Natsu reported as he focused.

" Now, picture it going to your right hand ok? "

Natsu's face scrunched up in concentration and soon he felt the weird sensation moving towards his right hand.

" Open your right hand. Palms up. " Lucy said as Natsu did exactly what she said and on his palm was a small flame.

" Woah. " the boys jaw dropped.

" Now, picture the flame growing bigger. "

And just like that, Natsu thought of it becoming bigger and the flame grew.

" That's awesome! " Romeo exclaimed.

" Oh? What's going on here? " Igneel asked as he came back with the other parents.

" Look dad! I got magic now! " Natsu grinned.

" Why are you trying to get your magic?" Lady Kazumi, Jellal's mom, asked them.

" If we're going to get them back, we would have to fight them head on. And since they are dangerous considering the damage they did so far, we would need magic to counter them. " Wendy explained.