Chapter 20 - New Year : JerZa & MiraXus

~Jellal&Erza~

Erza and Jellal was just walking around, talking about stuff until...

" Er-chan! " a voice shouted and they turned around to see Milliana, Erza's childhood friend who was also in her pack.

" Milliana! What are you doing here? " Erza asked as Milliana stopped in front of her.

" Having fun! " she replied happily and looked at Jellal.

" I'm Milliana! You must be Jellal! Erza keeps on talkin- " Milliana was cut off by Erza who clamped a hand over her mouth quickly.

" Uh...just pretend you didn't hear anything about that. " Erza said as she laughed nervously.

Jellal was completely confused. What was she about to say?

" Anyways, where's Sho? " Erza asked, trying to change the subject.

" He said that his parents insist on him staying in the house cause of the snow. He kept on apologising to me since he couldn't accompany me. " Milliana said as she recalled Sho bowing down as an apology.

Sho was her mate as well as part of Erza's pack.

They talked for a while until Milliana left to go back.

Then, something caught Erza's eye.

" CAKE! " she shouted and went into the shop while Jellal just followed calmly.
*
" Mmm... " Erza's eyes sparkled as she savoured the taste of the one and only strawberry cake on her plate.

Jellal was just sipping his coffee calmly while everyone around them were giving them shocked looks.

'How can he sit there calmly with a woman who is obsessed with cake and would harm anyone who touches her cake?!' was what on the minds of the people.

" Want some, Jellal? " Erza asked.

" No, it's okay- " he was cut off by Erza who shoved a spoonful of cake.

" I insist. " she said as Jellal started to taste the cake.

Ersa retracted the spoon from Jellal's mouth as Jellal put a thinking face on.

" Well? " Erza asked.

" It's good. " Jellal smiled.

'She just shared her cake!' Everyone thought as they stared at the couple.

" Nee-san! " a sudden a shout from the entrance of the shop echoed.

" Satoshi? " Erza asked as she saw Satoshi with Natsu's younger sister, Aika.

" Nice to see you, Aika. I'm guessing your his mate, aren't ya? " Erza asked as Aika just nodded her head.

" Ooh! Give me a piece of chocolate cake! Please? " Satoshi asked or begged the store owner who hurriedly gave him a piece of chocolate cake.

After taking a bite, his eyes sparkled as he savoured the taste like how Erza did a few moments ago. Everyone who was watching the two couples sweat dropped.

'He's just like his nee-san'

" You've got to try it, Ai-chan! " Satoshi said with a wide smile.

" Ai-chan? " Erza and Jellal raised a brow.

Aika blushed and ate the cake on the spoon since Satoshi has already got the spoon ready in front of her mouth.

For the rest of the day, they talked and ate cake and shared it as well. They then went to meet the others with the other two following them.

~Laxus&Mira~

" So, can you tell me why are we spying on the others? " Laxus asked Mira as he and his mate were currently spying on Romeo and Wendy.

" To make sure that they are gonna cannon deeper than how they act around us! " Mira said excitedly.

So, they continued spying on different couples until it was time to meet up.
----------------------------------------------
Ok, I totally think that this chapter sucks. I just have no idea how to write for Mira and Laxus and the only thing that comes to mind for JerZa has something to do with cake so I'm sorry for the very sucky chapters. I'll try my best on the next chapter and maybe add StingYu and RoKa? Hope you enjoyed this chapter(which I'm sure you did not)! Sayonara, minna!

*EDITED*