Chapter 42 - Natsu & Gray VS Mard Geer

A/N : Ok, before you read this chapter, I'm going to inform you that I'm not going to be writing the chapter where Natsu and Lucy would be battling Franmath because of two reasons.

1. I couldn't find the clip and it'll be a pain for me to find the episode.

2. I'm lazy. Writing battle scenes takes longer for me to write a normal chapter.

Anyways, you can start reading now.

" Oi, Natsu! " Gray called as he ran up to Natsu.

" Oh, it's just you ice prick? Whaddya want? " Natsu asked as he stopped to turn around.

" Are ya going for the leader? I'm coming as well. And I don't care if you hate it or not. " Gray said as he started walking with Natsu.

" Whateves. " Natsu said as he continued walking.

Then, a strong gust of wind blew past them.

" Oh dear. It looks like I still don't have perfect control of my emotions. " there, Mard Geer, the leader of Tartaros was standing in front of them.

" You're out of soldiers to protect you. I'm going to- " Gray was cut off.

" You're not ready yet. Do you really think that power will work on the true form of Mard Geer? " Mard Geer asked as his body glowed purple.

" His wounds... " Natsu said in shock as the wounds that the celestial king gave him has healed.

" This is a good time for me to awaken. " Mard Geer said as smoke surrounded the area and his appearance has changed.

" My name is Mard Geer Tartaros. King of the underworld and an absolute demon. " Mard Geer said proudly.

" Isn't he suppose to be a wolf? " Natsu asked.

" I've become a demon. Not a pathetic wolf like you. " Mard Geer said.

" Tch...Natsu. " Gray said as his right arm glowed a pale blue with mist surrounding it.

" Yeah, I know. " Natsu replied as his arms had fire surrounding it.

" We're gonna take you down...as students of Fairy Tail Academy. " Natsu stated proudly.

" Come, wolves. This is the final battle. " Mard Geer said as he prepared to attack.

The two then charged forward. Mard Geer let out a strong gust of wind towards them with his wings.

" Freeze! " Gray shouted as his fist glowed pale blue.

" Burn! " Natsu shouted as his fist glowed with fire around it.

The two fists then made a cross shape which made a dragon with fire and ice.

Mard Geer then used his wings to lunged forward towards the two and grabbed the two by their heads and flew upwards.

Then, he pressed the two faces on the hard ground and continued to fly.

" AHH! " the two screamed as they were dragged on the ground with their faces.