Chapter 1 -Transfer Students

*17 years later*

At the mansion of the Heartfilia Pack...

" Hime, it's time for you to wake up. " a maid with short pink hair and blue eyes said beside a king sized bed.

" Already? " a soft voice asked as a blonde haired girl sat up from her lying position.

" Yes, Hime. It's 4.30am exactly which you requested for. " the maid replied in a monotone voice.

" The bath is ready as well as your uniform has been laid out already, Hime. " she said again.

" Arigato, Virgo. I'll call you when I need you. You may go now. " the blonde said as Virgo bowed and left without another word.

Lucy Aurora Heartfilia is the only daughter of Jude and Layla Heartfilia who were the Alpha and Luna of the Heartfilia Pack.

She went into her bathroom where she had her own hot spring in there. She stripped herself of clothing and slowly got in.

She bathed very slowly and once she was done. She got out, wrapped a towel around her body and went out to her bedroom.

She wore her uniform which consisted of a button up blouse, black skirt, black blazer, white bow, thigh high stockings and combat boots.

She pressed a button on the wall and soon Virgo came back inside the room and started helping Lucy with her hair.

She brushed her Long blonde hair which was all the way down to her lower back. She then braided two strands of her hair and pinned them together in the middle with a dark blue hair clip.

" What's for breakfast, Virgo? "

" Bacons, eggs, fruits and a vegetable salad, Hime. " Virgo replied as they reached a set of gold double doors.

" Good morning, mother and father. " Lucy smiled at two figures at the dining table when she walked in.

" Good morning, Lucy. " they said in unison.

Her father was reading a newspaper while her mother was sipping her tea in a lady like manner.

" So, have you found your mate, yet, Lucy? " Layla asked in her gentle tone of voice.

" Not yet, mother. I have not sense his presence nor have I at least seen him. " Lucy replied as she ate quietly and quickly.

" I'm going now. I'll see you later, mother, father, " Lucy pecked their cheeks before going to the doorway.

Another maid, Aries, was there with her bag.

" H-Here's your bag, L-Lucy-sama! " she stammered and handed her her bag.

" Arigato, Aries. " She smiled at her and took her bag.

" H-Hai! " she squealed as she walked outside to find her driver, Capricorn, with the limo ready and opened it for her as She got inside.

Lucy's P.O.V

I slipped on my white gloves to cover my mate's name which was on my right hand.

Each wolf will have his/her mate's name at one body part to show that that wolf has a mate. The mark will disappear if the mate dies.

" Lucy-sama, we are here. " I heard Capricorn said.

I bid goodbye and got out of my limo. I went to the rooftop to find five figures there.

" Ohaiyo, Lucy-san. " a girl with dark blue hair tied in pigtails greeted me.

" Ohaiyo, Wendy. Minna. " I replied and nodded to the other four figures.

Wendy Marvell is a girl with long dark blue hair. She's a first year and is from the Marvell Pack. Her mark was on her right shoulder. Her mate's name was Romeo Conbolt.

Juvia Lockser is another one of my friends who have blue hair. Her hair just went past her shoulders. She's a second year like me and is from the Lockser Pack. Her mark was on her left thigh. Her mate's name was Gray Fullbuster.

Levy McGarden is the last of my friends to have blue hair which was short and the ends were curly. She's a second year, is from the McGarden Pack and is also an extreme bookworm. Her mark was on her left shoulder blade and his name was Gajeel Redfox.

Erza Scarlet had scarlet red hair and is from the Scarlet Pack. She's a third year and was feared by students and had a nickname called Titania. Her mark was on her left arm and his name was Jellal Fernandez.

Lastly, Mirajane Strauss but she prefers to be called Mira. She's a third year and has long white hair. She has a nickname called the She-Demon as she has an angelic face but can also be a demon. She was also slightly feared by other students. Her mark was on her left thigh. Her mate's name was Laxus Dreyar.

She has two younger siblings, Elfman and Lisanna Strauss, and they both have found their mates. Elfman's was Evergreen and Lisanna's was Bickslow.

Us six, are the most popular she-wolves here in the academy. Those who are the children of an Alpha and Luna wears a black uniform while the normal wolves will wear a white uniform.

We are all the children of an Alpha and Luna and are the best of friends. Today, we heard that six wolves will be transferring here.

" Who do you think they are? " Mira asked us as we chat about our own stuff.

" Does it really matter? Girls squealing because they heard all six of them will be male wolves. "

" Class is going to start soon. Let's meet for lunch. "

" Sure. "
*
" Class, three new students have transferred to this class. Please come in boys, " called out teacher said as three boys came in.

One with pink hair, one with raven hair and the last with black hair and lots of piercings.

" I'm Natsu Salamander Dragneel. Nice to meet you! " the pink one said.

" Gray Fullbuster. " the raven haired one said as he dug his hands into his pockets.

" Gajeel Redfox. " the one with black hair and piercings said.

" Alright, Natsu sit beside Lucy Heartfilia please. Gray in front of Juvia Lockser and Gajeel behind Levy McGarden. Girls, please raise your hands. "

I raised my hand as well as Levy and Juvia.

" Lucy Heartfilia? "

" Juvia Lockser? "

" Levy McGarden? "

The boys raised an eyebrow as they walked towards their seats which were near us.

We were all thinking the same thing.

'Could he/she be my mate? The one I've been waiting for?'

*EDITED*