Chapter 36 - Showdown : Gray VS Nicholas

A/N : Okay, for this chapter, I mighty change it a bit coz Silver isn't apart of Tartaros in the story so, I'll be creating an OC for Gray who also uses Ice Devil Slayer Magic. The OC's relationship to Gray will be explained in this chapter so enjoy!

~With Lucy~

Lucy was knocked out while Torafuzar walked towards her.

" Jackal was beaten by this girl? " Torafuzar asked to no one in particular as he looked around the damage that the fight had caused.

" Everyone...I have to protect them...save...Lisanna...Mira...Erza... " Lucy mumbled in her sleep.

" Tch. That guy...reckless. What type of magic did she use? Well, it's dangerous if she's still here. I'll just finish the job myself. " Torafuzar was about to kill Lucy until someone stopped him.

Gajeel went in front of Lucy and turned his arm to metal and blocked the attack.

" Tch. "

" Gihi. "

" Gajeel... " Lucy whispered as she slowly woke up.

The two then seperated.

Then, a skeleton guy appeared with a staff(???) with a dark aura around him and attacked Gajeel but Juvia appeared and quickly blocked it.

" Water nebula! " she aimed the water against the attack as she stood beside Gajeel with a determined look on her face.

" Juvia won't let you lay a finger on her friends. Juvia won't let you. " Juvia said.

" Juvia. " Lucy whispered.

Then, a guy with dark blue hair appeared and a cold mist surrounded him.

" Freeze

" Freeze. " he mumbled as ice slowly appeared on its way to Juvia until a bigger ice encased the ice and broke it.

" I don't think so. " Gray said as he held his hands out in front of him.

" Gray. " Lucy whispered.

The guy smirked when he saw Gray while Gray's eyes widened.

Then, another guy appeared before the three and opened his mouth in a 'O' shape.

Then, fire came out of his mouth. The three quickly cover themselves.

" Fire? "

A second later, the flames started being sucked up by none other than Natsu.