Chapter 38 - Showdown : Gajeel VS Torafuzar

" Gray-sama! " Juvia shouted as she turned to look back.

" Gray! " Natsu and Gajeel shouted as they looked towards where they last say Gray.

" Tch. You must be confident if you turn your backs against your opponent." one of the three said as the three started to attack them while they are distracted.

~With Gajeel~

" I invite you to the Underworld's deep sea. Plunge the world into total darkness! " Torafuzar shouted as his body became larger and a wave washed over Gajeel and Natsu.

It started washing over the entire place.

~With a few others~

" How long do you think we've been here? " Romeo asked as he walked with Doranbolt, who was carrying Wendy with Carla in her arms, Jellal and Laxus.

" I'm guessing several hours. " Jellal answered.

" By the way, why is he here? " Laxus asked as he glanced over Doranbolt.

" He's from the wolf council. The members recently got attacked by Tartaros and he's the only survivor from there. He came here by himself and saw me. " Romeo explained.

" Then...how come no one knows of this?" Jellal asked.

" Because they killed all eyewitnesses before they could even spread the word. I had to quickly teleport away from there before they could kill me though. " Doranbolt answered this time.

Then, they saw the wave of dark water.

" Wh-What is that?! " Romeo asked.

" What's with the wave of dark water?!"

" Hurry! It's dangerous! Let's go! " Laxus said as they all took off running.

~With Levy~

The dark water reached up to Levy's ankles who looked down at the water. She then saw a wave of dark water coming towards her.

'Where did all of this water come from? Pitch black water. Is this another one of Tartaros' tricks?' Levy questioned herself as she started to run but stopped suddenly.

" Did I hear Gajeel? " Levy asked out loud as she turned to look back.

" I have a bad feelings about this. " Levy said out loud as she dove into the water.

~With Gajeel~

Natsu, Gajeel and Lucy were all holding in their breath while they are underwater of the pitch black water.

'What's the range for this water magic?' Gajeel asked in his mind.

'At this rate, I'll run out of breath. That's right! Even in this water, Juvia should be fine! Juvia!' Lucy turned to Juvia but unfortunately, Juvia was unconscious.

Then, Torafuzar sped towards Gajeel and Natsu at top speed and got them against his arms as he continued to swim.

'Bastard!' Natsu thought as he tried using his magic.