Chapter 43 - Ceremony

A/N : THIS IS A WARNING TO YOU GUYS! THERE WILL BE A LEMON HERE AND THIS WILL BE THE FIRST LEMON THAT I HAVE EVER WROTE SO PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE ME. IM TRYING MY HARDEST TO NOT DELETE THE WHOLE LEMON PART WHILE WRITING IT. I WILL SIGNAL YOU WHEN THE LEMON STARTS SO YOU CAN SKIP IT. Sorry for the capital letters.

~3 months after Tartaros incident~

The group didn't go to school for a month and when they returned to school, they had to catch up with loads and loads of homework except for Mira, Laxus, Erza and Jellal.

At the academy...

" Here are your results for this year's mid-year exam. " the professor said as he started calling out names to retrieve their papers.

After class.... "

" Aww... " Natsu whined as he slumped in his seat.

" So, how much did you get? " a familiar voice which sounded like an angel to him asked.

He lifted up his head to see Lucy in front of his desk.

" *Sigh* At least I passed...I got a 176 overall. You? "

" 284. "

" Aww... " Natsu whined.

" Hurry up Natsu. It's lunch and I don't want to miss it. " Lucy said as she walked away but turned around to give Natsu a stern look.

Natsu got up from his seat as Lucy continued walking.

At the cafeteria...

" So, Lucy-san and Natsu-san are going to have their ceremony tomorrow isn't that right? " Juvia asked once Lucy and Natsu sat at their table with food.

" Yeah, but why must there be a ceremony for that? " Natsu asked, clearly not happy having the need to do a ceremony for becoming the alpha and luna of a wolf pack.

" Natsu, did you even read the book? " Lucy asked.

" Eh, no. " Natsu said bluntly as he ate his food.

Lucy facepalmed.

" You won't be acknowledged as the alpha by the pack if you don't go through the ceremony. " Lucy explained in the simplest way she could.

" Eh~? But I'm the son- " Natsu was cut off by Lucy who stomped on his foot.

" Hey! What's that for?! " Natsu asked with a pout on his face.

" Yeah, yeah, you are the son of the alpha and luna of the Dragneel pack but if you don't go through the ceremony, you will just be acknowledge as the son of the alpha and luna. Got it?" Lucy asked as she glared daggers at Natsu who put up his hands in surrender.

" Hai, hai, I got it. " Natsu said as he put down his hands and started eating again.

" Too bad we can't see the ceremony. " Gray said as he placed his chin on the palm of his hand.

" Well, the ceremony is only for the packs of the two mates. " Wendy said with a small smile.

" Wait! I just realised something! " Natsu suddenly shouted.

" Which means he will be talking about something that we already know. " Gajeel said as Natsu glared at him.

" I realised that I won't be able to see Luce tomorrow until the ceremony! " Natsu said as he looked at Lucy.

" Ah, that's right... " Lucy said as she took a bite of her food.

" What is this? A wedding ceremony? " Romeo asked.