Chapter 41 - Showdown : Erza VS Kyoka

~With Erza~

Kyoka had left Erza awhile ago and had not come back yet. Erza was unconscious and started to slowly wake up.

'Huh? Where...oh...that's right...' Erza thought as she looked around.

This time, Erza used all of her strength and broke free from her chains. Her clothes then changed when a bright light glowed around her body.

" Requip : Arma Dura Fairy. " she said and her clothes changed to an armour which is the colour pink and had a sword in her hand. Her hair was in two simple braid with pink wing like hair accessories.

Her magic was requip which was a type of spatial magic. This type of requip is called The Knight. It allows her to swap weapons, armour and clothes at will.

She then ran out of the room. She found Kyoka outside and immediately charged forward, using her sword to attack but Kyoka was able to catch it before it harmed her.

" Erza... " Mira mumbled.

(Pretty confusing right? Sorry but I'm watching the battle while writing it so yeah, it's probably gonna be messed up so please bear with it or you can just not read the chapter instead and wait for them to become victorious in the later chapters to come. Back to the story!)

Seilah was there as well but knocked out as she had used her all of her curse power already. Franmath was there as well but a fungi instead.

" ARGH! " Kyoka tried scratch Erza but was blocked by the sword.

Erza then kicked Kyoka in the jaw and used her sword to slash Kyoka.

" Tch... " Kyoka's frown turned into a smirk.

" There you go, Erza. As I thought, you are like me. " Kyoka said.

Then the ground started to trembled which caused everyone to look around. Then, a large dark navy blue wolf appeared in the sky and landed in the ground, away from their line of sight.

Soon enough, more wolves appeared which were their parents. Igneel, Metalicana and the rest who are the fathers.

" Wolves? "

" Acnologia? "

'Kyoka. No one has found out about the plan yet, have they?' Mard Geer asked in Kyoka's mind.

'I-I believe not, Mard Geer-sama'

'Good, we'll continue the plan then'

'Mard Geer-sama? Seilah and Keyes are down so no one can control the former chairman of the council' Kyoka questioned in her mind.

'Not to worry. If we're at the activation stage, then even you can hasten their activation. The main lacrima is the center of the control room. Form a living link between that and yourself' Mard Geer instructed.

'Living link?'

'By becoming the activation key, you can accelerate its timetable. Once it's activated, not only will the wolves who unlocked their powers will become powerless, those pathetic human beings will die and we can steal the powers of the powerful alphas. And then...we'll resurrect Master. We'll win' Mard Geer explained.