Chapter 31 - Tortured & Plan

A/N : Sorry if this chapter is crappy

~Meanwhile at Tartaros's hideout~

" I'm taking this one! " Lammy shouted as she grabbed a fistful of Mira's hair and pulled it up causing Akira to whimper slightly.

" The scarlet woman is mine. " Kyoka grinned evilly as she dragged Erza to her 'torture' chamber.

" What do we do with this one then? " Seilah asked as she stood in front of an unconscious Lisanna.

" What else? Torture her of course. " Kyoka replied from her 'torture chamber'.

" Hm...I just thought of the perfect torture. " Seilah smirked as she dragged Lisanna to a secluded place while Lammy was long gone dragging Mira to her lab.

~With Kyoka&Erza~

Kyoka had chained Erza's hands together above her head and her feet to the ground which lifts her off the ground a few inches.

Then, Kyoka started whipping her causing her skin to start turning blue black from it

" Argh! " Erza shouted as she felt the whip came in contact with a bruise on her stomach.

Kyoka purposely whip the same spot for a while to get Erza to shout at least or even whimper.

" This next one will make you scream, I swear. Cause this device will help me. It will increase your sense of sensitivity and that's what I'm going to do to you." Kyoka smirked as she held up a device and attached it to Erza.

Soon, Kyoka started whipping Erza and Erza was screaming in agony several times.

" ARGH!!! "

~With Seilah&Lisanna~

" Tch. Get up filthy dog. " Seilah kicked Lisanna's left side of her abdomen which caused her eyes to open suddenly and gasped at the pain.

" How useless. You can't even sit up." Seilah mocked as she watched Lisanna, struggling to sit up.

Seilah had an unamused expression on her face as she continued to watch.