Chapter 40 - Showdown : Mira VS Seilah

~At Lammy's Lab~

" Hihihihihi, how does it feel, huh? How does it feel to have demon blood in you? " Lammy kept on asking to an unconscious Mira.

Then, the ground shook and Lammy lost her balance. Soon enough, the cubicle which held Mira broke.

There inside, Mira was awake with a cocky smirk on her face.

" I already have demon's blood in me to use Satan soul. So, you giving me the blood...refreshes me. " Mira said smugly as she stepped down from the cubicle.

Then, a bright light flashed and Mira was not nude anymore. She was wearing a yellow cheongsam with her fringe tied up again. She then punched Lammy who flew back to a cubicle, breaking it.

" Mira-nee! " a voice shouted.

It was Lisanna's. She was freed from the cell she was in by Jellal and immediately went to look for Mira and Erza. She was informed that Mira and Erza was captured as well.

Then, Mira appeared before her but was distracted by something.

" Lisanna? " Mira asked confused.

" What are you doing here? " Mira asked.

" You, me and Erza was captured. Our friends came to rescue us. Doranbolt from the council is also here. " Lisanna explained.

" We don't know about Erza yet though." Lisanna said with a frown.

" She isn't anywhere near here. " a voice said and Seilah appeared in the air and landed on the ground gracefully.

Mira and Lisanna quickly look back with an angered expression.

" Get back, Lisanna. " Mira ordered as she took a step forward.

" Tch. And I was having fun torturing your bratty imouto but since she escaped...I might as well take the life of her onee-san. " Seilah said as she looked down.

Seilah and Mira's eyes were covered by a shadow.

" You tortured Lisanna? Huh... " Mira asked with a smile as one eye could only be seen through the shadow.

" With my curse power, Macro, I can control anyone I cast it on, making that person carry out my will. " Seilah said as Mira stared at her angrily.

" I see...you tortured my little sister and now...I'm going to make you pay! " Mira said as she slowly changed into her Satan soul.

Mira then charged forward.

" Mira-nee! Don't let her provoke you! Be careful! " Lisanna shouted.

" You wolves are slaves to their emotions. But I manipulate people from high above as I spin my story. You cannot beat me. " Seilah said cockily as a right light flashes and several books appeared in the air, surrounding Seilah.

" Huh? " Lisanna asked, confused as she watched the fight.

Seilah raised her arms and the books shot towards Mira's direction which Mira quickly deflected all of the books while running.

Mira then attempted to kick Seilah who used her arms to deflect it.

" Don't assume that everything's going to work out the way you want it to. Sure, you control many people to feet what you want but...this time it won't work! " Mira then went to punch Seilah but Seilah deflected it again.