Chapter 16 - Winter Festival

A/N : Sorry if I rushed since this chapter will be about the winter festival.

It's the day of the winter festival. School has ended a week ago and the students couldn't wait to go to school that day for the winter festival.

Lucy's P.O.V

I had to get up early to get ready for my performance later on. Natsu was persistent on bringing me there so, I had no choice but to allow him.

I was wearing a pair of jeans and a long sleeve sweater. I know what you're thinking. Since when did I wear a sweater?

For your information, I wear a sweater whenever winter comes so, the students don't judge me.

Anyways, Virgo was coming with me to help with the hair and makeup. Auntie Akuma is also going to help since Lisanna is part of the dance as well.

Finally, Natsu showed up. Virgo sat in the passenger seat while I sat with Natsu at the back.

" Ne, Luce? " Natsu began.

" Hm? "

" Is your family coming? " he asked.

" Mm-hmm, but mama won't stay there for so long. How about your family? " I asked back.

" They are coming. Aika is so excited to see her future sister-in-law dancing. " Natsu smirked as he recalled what Aika told him.

Flashback~

" Ne, Mom, dad, are you coming to the winter festival at school? " Natsu asked.

" Of course. Lucy will be performing, right? Besides, Aika is begging us to let her go see Lucy dance. " Miho replied as she looked at Aika who was excited.

" Of course I want to see Lucy-san dance! She is my future sister-in-law and I heard that she dances so gracefully like a swan! " Aika started rambling about how excited and what she heard about Lucy.

Flashback ends~

" I-I don't dance gracefully like a swan... " I stammered as a blush made its way to my cheeks.

" We'll see about that. We'll see. " Natsu smirked as he saw my blushing face.
*
Virgo and Auntie Akuma did all of our hairs into a perfect bun except for Lisanna's since her hair was short, they made her hair straighter.

I wore a long red and gold dress with a gold 'crown' on my head.Hinata wore a long dress, the same design as mine except that it was blue and silver. She also wore a silver headband around her head.

The others wore the same one piece outfit except that Hotaru and Daniella wore red and gold and Lisanna, Haruna and Diana wore blue and silver.

They practiced three times the choreo as families starts to arrive in the school including humans.
*
" Nice to see you here early, Natsu. " Erza greeted Natsu as she had a strawberry cake with her.

" Nee-san, is there chocolate cake? " Satoshi asked Erza.

(A/N: If you don't know Satoshi, then go read chapter 4.)

" Mm-hmm. There is over there. " Erza directed him to a table with cakes.

" May I ask, who is Satoshi's mate? " Natsu asked Erza.

" He said that her name is Aika. He never tells me her surname. " Erza replied nonchalantly.

" Nii-san! I'm going to get some cupcakes. Do you want some? " Aika came up to Natsu who just shook his head no.