Chapter 3:Luke strikes

Lizzie's pov
   As I was getting my things from my locker I felt a tap on my shoulder.  As I turned around I was greeted by a sweaty Luke.  "Hey nerd.  I just got back from football practice and wanted to know if you wanted to drink my sweat." He squeezed his sweaty sock over my head.  Everyone was laughing except for my friends and Joel.  He then slapped me and punched me in the stomach.  I fell to the ground.  Then something that I never thought would happen suddenly happened.

Joel: "Hey Luke stop it! You're hurting her!
Luke: I don't care she is just a stupid nerd!
   This made me cry. Apperently Joel saw me crying.

Joel: See what you are doing to her?!

Luke:Aw toughen up! *Kicks her face*

Lizzie: *cries even more and nose starts to bleed*

Luke: "Aw look at the little baby!" "HAHAHA!" *Leaves*

Joel's pov
   I couldn't stand to see Lizzie beaten up.  I mean, she didn't even do anything.  I ran over to her.  She was crying and bleeding.  "Are you okay?" I was worried.  "Thank you." She whispered.  "Thank you?  For what?"  "For standing up for me. No one has ever stood up for me before." She muttered.  I helped her up and walked away.  I turned around to say something only to see Luke coming towards her.

Luke: "Oh, and one more thing." *Smashes her head into her locker*

Lizzie: *Goes unconscious*

Luke: "HAHAHA!"  *Walks away"

"LIZZIE!"  I yelled.  I ran over to her.  I checked to make sure she was breathing and thank goodness she was.  I carried her bridal style to the nurses office.  The nurse said that she was okay and that I could leave.