Chapter 33: Spring Concert Rehearsals (And a small Hamilton rant..)

Lizzie's P.O.V

"Joel! Hurry up! We're supposed to meet everyone in the drama room to practice to practice for the spring concert!" I yelled.

(I realize I never specified what season it was, and idek..so let's just say it's spring..)

"Why do we have to do this again?" Joel groaned while speed walking downstairs. "I never remember agreeing to this."

"Yesterday, us girls decided to do it for a better music grade, and we decided to drag everyone in," I smiled innocently. He rolled his eyes as we walked out to his car. "Oh, don't be a poop! I've heard you sing in the shower!" I smirked.

He turned red (SHE TURNED RED, LEAD ME TO HER BED, LET HER LEGS SPREAD, AND SAID "STAY.." "HEY.."), "W..what songs?" he asked, starting up the car and pulling out of the driveway.

"Oh, you know. Some Hamilton songs (COUGH COUGH COUGH), High School Musical (COUGH COUGH COUHH), and Girls Just Wanna Have Fun," I said. His face turned even more red, and he turned his attention back to the road, trying to pretend the conversation didn't happen. I giggled and turned the music up, lip syncing to The Nights by Avicii (COUGH COUGH COUGH).
●•●•●•●•●•●•

"Woah uh oh uh ohhh~," we all finished in harmony.

"Wow, guys! That was great!" Lucy said. We all nodded and smiled.

"I'm glad we nailed it now, 'cause the concert is on Friday, and now it's Wednesday," Travis said. (Is it Wednesday..Im not really paying attention..)

"Yeah, you girls really set a deadline for us," Joel said, making us laugh. We picked up our bags just as the bell rang. We waved to each other before heading off to our classes.

I walked to French class, you know. That one class that teaches us about the language we'll never need to use, and nobody really cares since it's not going to help us in life. I mean, there should be a class that teaches us about taxes, or..how to pick a good president. (Totally didn't steal that from TheOddOnesOut) I walked in and sat down as Mr. Lafayette (COUGH COUGH COUGH) started taking attendance.

(Just gonna use a bunch of names of people in Hamilton..and its not gonna be in alphabetical order cuz im lazy..ur welcome)

"John Laurens?"

"A-yo, yo, yo, yo, yo!" John Laurens yelled, putting his feet up on his desk and his arms behind his head.

"Phillip Hamilton?"

"Teacher, teacher, look!" Phillip yelled, waving his hand in the air and then going back to his piece of poetry.

"Hercules Mulligan?"

"I need no introduction!" Hercules said with a sly smile.

"Aaron Burr?"

"Sir!" Aaron said, saluting Mr. Lafayette.

"Angelica Schuyler?"

"Ready to work, work!" Angelica said, snapping her fingers in the air.

"Elizabeth Schuyler?"

"I hope this school..burns," Eliza said, blowing some black hair away from her eye that was covered in black make-up, matching her black lipstick, black nose ring, and all black attire.

"Pe-" Mr. Lafayette started.

"AND PEGGY!" Peggy Schuyler yelled, cutting the teacher off.

"Ok..Maria Reynolds?"