Chapter 34: Detention With Mackenzie

Alyssa's P.O.V

     The last bell rang, causing me to jump out of my seat and run to the door, eager to escape the math room.

     "Alyssa Wolfhard!" (Just pretend..COUGH COUGH COUGH) Mrs. Mabels yelled. "Do you want a detention?"

     "Already got one, Mrs. M!" I yelled, saluting her and running down the hall. I ran to my locker, put in the combination, and threw it open, hitting a girl passing by. "Oh my, God! I am so sorry!" I apologized.

     She rolled her eyes. "You better be! You could've messed up my hair!"

     I scoffed, "I was trying to be nice and apologize, you could at least try to be nice back."

     "You should've thought about that before slamming your ugly locker into my head," she said.

     "First of all, your locker looks just like mine, you idiot. Second of all, I should've done it harder, it might be knocked some sense into that pretty head of yours, you crusty bi-" I started before being cut off by a slap to the face. 

     "Watch your mouth, slut," she said, examing my outfit. Which I guess is her definition of slutty.

     I looked at hers, knowing who was the real slut here, and real idiot for that matter

(No offense to anyone who wears or likes this, I'm just saying it's innapropriate for school)

     "Yeah..I'm the slut. You look like you just escaped from a Forever 21 commercial," I scoffed.

     She looked me up and down again. "Wait..I know you! You hang around with stupid Lizzie and my Joel and some other idiots I don't know. You're..don't tell me..uhh..Alyssa!"

     "One of those 'idiots' I'll have you know is my boyfriend, Travis. They're also the sweetest people I've met in a long time." I took into mind her ugly outfit, bsd attitude, and hate towards my friends. "That must make you Mackenzie. Lizzie was right, you are a real bit-" I was cut off once again by a shove into the lockers. Her face was inches apart from mine.

     "Damn right. And I guess we're gonna be spending the next few hours together, so you better get to like me or this will be a lot like the detention I had to spend with Lizzie," she growled.

     "What the hell did you do to Lizzie?" I asked.

     "That's between me, and the broken nose I gave her. Now, are we gonna get along, or not?" she asked.

     "I'd rather eat my hand," I scoffed, pushing her off of me and heading to the principal's office.

     I sat down in one of the metal folding chairs and took out my phone, not really caring what Mrs. Brooks said.

     "Alyssa, you out of all people should know that we don't use phones in detention, taking into count  how many times you've been sent here, " Mrs. Brooks said.

     I ignored her and clicked on Wattpad, clicking on my followers and going to GiaLovesElijahAndSam. "But Mrs. Brooks, my favorite story, Our Love: Samlijavanna, was updated, and I need to comment 'FIRST' to show that I'm basiccc!" I whined. She held out her hand for the phone, and I shoved it down mg pants so she wouldn't grab it. "Do you want it now?" I asked. "I can easily give it to you."

     She sighed and just walked out without explaining what or what not to do, not like I really cared.

     Mackenzie looked over at me and smirked before pushing me off of my chair and pinning me to the floor.

     "What the heck do you think you're doing you piece of s-" she slammed my head backwards into the hard ceramic tiles. She covered mouth so I couldn't cry out in pain.

     "You listen here. You know your stupid little friends? Well, I know about a million ways to ruin their sad little lives. So if you want to stop that from happening, you're gonna listen to me, got it?" she hissed.

     In response, I kicked her between her legs, causing her to groan and fall backwards. "Listen to you? I'd rather lick a gas station floor," I scoffed.

     She stood up, running at me and slamming me into the wall, her nails digging into my shoulders. Her hot breath traveled up my nostrils, causing me to turn my head away. "You're going to listen to me! Because if you don't, I'll ruin you and your friends sad lives, she snarled.

     "I don't know about them, but I know there's nothing you can do to me that I can't handle," I smirked.

     "Oh, really?" she slyly asked. I nodded. "What about this? I'll just spread a bunch of false rumors about you. Then, nobody will ever wanna hang out with you again. Then, I'll ruin your friends lives, and they won't listen to you because they won't trust you!" she smirked.

     My mouth dropped open in shock. I shoved her away from me. "Y-you wouldn't dare!" I whispered, my cocky tone turning into a fearful one.

     "Oh, I definitely would." I looked down and sighed in defeat. "You wanna listen to me now?" she smirked.

     I hesitated.

     "What do you want?" I asked.

     "Finally got some sense knocked into ya, eh? Good, you're mine now," she smirked.

•●•●•●•●•●•●•
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN!!

I actually have a plan for the next couple of chapters for once, and I warn you, there's going to be A LOT of drama. Anyways this chapter is of course unedited..and..umm..ily guys, bai!