Chapter 13:Joel or Luke

HI LIZZIE AND JOEL IF YOU'RE READING THIS! (Which is highly unlikely) Every single chapter from 1 to like 20 is awful, so don't judge me. I'm really tempted to message one of them on Instagram and say that I wrote this, but they won't believe me, they'll think I'm annoying (which I am), and if I do, I'll have to profusely apologize for writing this...Also i changed my username, and it's now Sxrdonic_Humor..anyways..let's just get onto the horrible chapter..

•••

Joel's pov
So you know how I said that I know just who to call. Well I called Yammy and Tiffany of course. They are Lizzie's best friends so if she doesn't remember them even a little bit, then I guess we'll just go with plan B. I was able to get directions to the house. We should be there in about 7 minutes. I hope we get Lizzie back.

Lizzie's pov
I woke up and Luke was nowhere to be seen. I went downstairs just as he walked through the front door. He looked surprised to see me awake.

Lk:Babe I want to ask you something.

L:Sure anything.

Lk:So today is our 5 year anniversary.

L:Omg really?

Lk:Yup. So I wanted to ask you something special. *Gets down on one knee*

L:*Is shocked and starts crying tears of joy*

Lk:Lizzie, I loved you from the moment I saw you. That kiss that we shared the other night was magical. Lizzie, will you marry me?

L:Luke of course I will! Ye-

I got cut off by 3 people barging through the door. Two girls and one boy came in. The two girls looked familiar.

Y=Yammy T=Tiff J=Joel L=Lizzie Lk=Luke

Y:Lizzie what the fudge are you doing?!

L:Wait isn't your name Yammy? And I'm about to get proposed to so can you leave?

T:No Lizzie! Joel is your boyfriend!

Lk:Can you please leave? Stop confusing my poor Lizzie. She is only just starting to remember some things. *Kisses her passionately*

L:*Kisses back*

J:*Makes a grossed out face* No we will not leave. Lizzie look at this. *Shows her a picture of them on their pizza date*

L:*Starts getting flashbacks* *Falls to her knees holding her head*

At that moment everything started coming back to me. I fell to my knees. My head hurt so bad. I didn't know what to do. I screamed in pain. I felt light headed. I fell backwards. I woke up a few minutes later. Joel was beside me. I remembered everything. I hugged Joel and started crying tears of joy. He picked me up and spun me around. I looked around I didn't see Luke. Then I was pulled away from Joel. Now Luke was holding me. I struggled, but it was no use. He reminded me of that kiss. I looked at Joel and he had no expression on his face. Luke kissed me. I didn't know what to think. The kiss was amazing. But he has always bullied me. He pushed my face against his, forcing me to kiss back. I loved it, but hated it at the same time. I decided that I love Joel and I always will. I tried to pull away, but he was to strong. Joel saw me struggling and he punched Luke in the face. Joel grabbed me before I fell with Luke. He carried me outside and put me in the front seat. I was still confused, but I was glad to be with Joel.