Chapter 23: Embarrassment

Lizzie's POV
   As Joel and I walked into Vidcon, we saw all the fans and YouTubers. Joel grabbed both my hands and turned to face me. "I have to go to a signing. I'll come to your show after. Love you," he said. I kissed him on the cheek. "Love you, too." As we went our separate ways, I looked at all the booths and all the YouTuber shirts. I saw Joel's character on one of them, and it made me wonder. Will I ever be as popular as him?

Joel's POV
   As I sat down at my booth, all these fans started running to form a line. By a line, I mean a giant clump of people trying to get me to sign everything from their phone case to their forehead. I was amazed at all the people who came here to see me! The awkward potato who makes videos so he doesn't have to work at a gas station. As I start greeting fans and signing all their items or..body parts..I started to wonder how Lizzie was doing over at her show. Well, I was about to see. There were only ten more people in line. Lizzie here I come.

Lizzie's POV
   I ran backstage, almost in tears. I had completely embarrassed myself in front of hundreds of fans. I was such an idiot. Here's how it went:

"Now everyone, put your hands..or should I say paws for this crazy cat lady. You know her, you love her, the one, the only,LDSHADOWLDAYYY! "As the announcer said my name, I started to feel queasy. I wasn't good on stage. I walked out, but before I could do anything, I slipped on A little piece of fan mail for none other than Joel. I fell face first on the hard marble floor. Everyone started laughing and booing. I got up and immediately ran off the stage.

   I'm such a klutz..why does Joel have to be so popular? None of this would've happened if he didn't get the fan mail. But..it's not his fault. I just don't know what to do anymore.