Chapter 38: Prom

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 15K READS!! I'M GONNA CRY!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
><><><><><><

Lizzie's P.O.V

     "PROM?!" Alyssa shouted getting stares from passing kids. We were currently standing in front of the bulletin board in the hallway with a sparkly poster. "Why do we need to have a prom? All you do is dress up in stupid dresses and dance around the gym eating expired food."

     Lucy and I laughed as the boys came up behind us.

     "PROM?!" Travis shouted. "Why do we need to have a prom? All you do is dress up in stupid suits and dance around the gym eating expired food."

     "Awwwe! You guys are so perfect for each other!" I squealed to which Alyssa blushed.

     "So Lizzie, wanna go to prom with me?" Joel asked.

     "Of course!" I cheered, jumping into his arms.

     "Lucy..prom?" Ethan blushed.

     She nodded eagerly and hugged him.

     "Umm..Alyssa-" Travis started only to have Alyssa cut him off.

     "I'm gonna stop you right there. I've been telling you how I wanna be asked to prom since we started dating." She crossed her arms and glared at him.

     Travis went blank faced before his mouth dropped open. "Right here? Right now?" (HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL SONG!) Travis asked. Alyssa nodded.

     He sighed and pulled us aside, playing some song for us. "You guys sing the background parts, okay?" I asked. They nodded. I put on the instrumental version of the song and put the volume all the way up.

(Okay so Naomi, however u spell it, is replaced with Alyssa, Rodrigez is replaced with Wolfhard, Justin Laboy is Travis Valkrum, and im too lazy to replace the description of me)

     Joel began to say the beginning of the song, and the other kids began to stare.

Time skip cuz I'm too lazy to write lyrics

     Once the song was over, Alyssa started crying and ran up to Travis, wrapping her arms around him. "Absolutely," she whispered. Everyone around us began to clap, and we all went to our classes.

Another time skip to the end of the day brought to you by Tubbs.

     "We have to go dress shopping. I don't care if the prom isn't til two weeks." Lucy said, dragging me and Alyssa the parking lot. She looked around for my car and dragged us over towards it.

     We drove to the mall, listening to Panic! At The Disco the whole way there.
•●•●•●•●•●•

     I parked, and we all got out of the car, walking in and immediately spotting Mackenzie.

     "Shoot!" Alyssa muttered, running to the escalators. We followed her and made it to the second floor.