Epilogue

So I know that many of you may be wondering:

Where are they now?

So that's what I'm here to tell you.

After high school, Yammy got married to a man named Kyle, and together, they had their son Dante. They currently live in England where they both make videos for their YouTube channels.

Tiffany lives with her husband Mario who she met whilst he was shopping at the bookstore she works at. They instantly fell in love and became boyfriend and girlfriend after the second date. They live together in America where they make YouTube videos for their channels. They have a dog named Ruby and two cats, one named Navi and another named Link.

Joey was able to settle down in California with his boyfriend, Daniel. Like Yammy, he makes YouTube videos for his main channel and gaming channel weekly. The two of them live with their three dogs, Lark, Storm, and Wolf, and their adopted daughter, Kiera. Joey frequently dresses her up and paints her nails, spoiling her to no end.

Oli..well that's a funny story. He's currently in a three year relationship with none other than Mackenzie Turner. They've recently moved in together, and they couldn't be happier. As for jobs, Oli works as a mascot for a hot dog stand, singing and dancing for customers while wearing a hot dog costume. Mackenzie became a model and actress, having small roles in TV shows and short films. They're thinking about taking in a foster child once they're settled in to their new home.

Just a few months after Lizzie and Joel's marriage, Luke proposed to his high school crush Reggie. They live in a small apartment together with their two dogs, LuLu and Ginger, and their turtle, Bubba. They don't plan on getting any kids soon as they both aren't ready for that responsibility. Luke works at an animal shelter, and Reggie is a little league baseball coach where he coaches Yammy's son.

Lucy and Ethan got engaged on their five year anniversary. But the thing is, she proposed to him. He instantly said yes, and they got married that summer, not wanting that fancy of a wedding. They have one dog named Cookie, two children. Their biological son is named Danny, and their adopted daughter named Hanna. Ethan is the drum player for a small band called Sapphire, and Lucy is an author for children's books.

Travis and Alyssa moved to Virginia after high school. There, Alyssa was able to act in shows on Broadway where she acts in shows such as Hamilton, Heathers, Dear Evan Hansen, and many others. Travis was able to become a voice actor for animated cartoons, and has even won a Grammy for it. They live with their three kids, Peter who is the oldest, Marie who is the middle child, and their youngest, Anthony, or Tony for short. They also have a pet rabbit named Cocoa and a Pomeranian named Ellie.

Before I get to the moment you've all been waiting for, I would like to address one more person.

Kevin is still rotting in prison for his crimes, and he will be doing so for the next ten years.

Now, here you go.

Lizzie and Joel live in England with their cat, Buddy, their dog, Meri, and their three kids. They have two twins, Lily and Louis, and a little girl named Gia. They stopped doing YouTube after they had Gia so they could spend more time with their precious kids. The kids are absolutely in love with Meri and Buddy, even though Buddy tries to hide from them all the time. Lily and Gia get along like two peas in a pod, mostly because they always have to team up when Louis tries to prank them. Lizzie is a stay at home mom where she home schools her kids, mostly so she can spend all the time in the world with them. Joel on the other hand works at a toy store, always coming home with gifts to spoil his kids. They honestly couldn't be happier, and they are so grateful for every amazing opportunity that has come their way.

But that's not the whole story, because that is just The Story so Far.

THE END