Chapter 37: Spring Concert

First of all, I'm SO EXCITED!!! I finally get to write the chapter about the concert!!!!!! Second of all, this will most likely be the 'Alyssa based' chapter. Third of all, you know how I said that in 2017 I got caught up in a bunch of drama? Well as I'm writing this, yesterday was only the 3rd day into 2018 and I'm caught up in more drama..why me..

Lizzie's P.O.V

"I got it!" I had been searching her backpack for her phone to find any messages from Mackenzie. I ran over to help Lucy, handing the phone to Travis on the way. I saw his eyes become glossy, but quickly go away was we got back to work.

Alyssa broke out of Travis's grip and tried pushing him out of the way.

"Let me go! Let me out! Please!" she cried.

Travis turned her around, and pinned her to the wall.

"Read these messages for us." His voice was stern unlike his usual calm tone.

Alyssa took the phone, and started reading off the messages. "You're pathetic," she read. "Running off to the bathroom and crying. Weirdo!"

"What the heck is wrong with her?" Travis asked.

She reads another one. "You're lucky I took you in. Nobody would willingly be friends with you."

"That's not true, Lys." Lucy sweetly said.

"Remember, I'll spread rumors about you if you don't obey me!" she slightly shouted.

The room went silent for a moment until Joel broke it.

"Son of a nutcracker!" he yelled.

Alyssa let out a shaky breath before showing us her hand where there were still scars from yesterday.

We all let out a startled gasp, and Alyssa broke down, falling to her knees.

"I'm so sorry, guys! You all probably hate me now! I'm such a burden! You all probably wish you never met me!" she sobbed.

Travis was the first to walk over and hug her. Then me, then Lucy, then Joel, then Ethan. We all wrapped our arms around her in one big group hug.

"We would never hate you!" I said.

"But why did she do this? I don't think she just did this 'cause she's addicted to you, no offense." Ethan said.

Alyssa stifled a laugh before continuing. "She said she thought that trying to get me back would take Lizzie away from Joel and that they'd break up, leaving Joel all to her. Like he would date a beat up Barbie doll."

"Son of a biscuit." Travis growled. "When I get my hands on her, I swear that I'll-" Alyssa cut him off.

"Trav, calm down. It's alright now. We're alright." She smiled and grabbed his hand.

It was all ok.

>Time skip to the concert cuz I'm way too excited<

"You guys ready?" I asked. Everyone nodded.

We we're standing backstage in our matching outfits, cliche, I know.